Windows 10: I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...

Discus and support I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's wifi but cannot remote using my hotsport. Why ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UTHM Education, Oct 24, 2023.

1. I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...

I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's wifi but cannot remote using my hotsport. Why ?

:)

UTHM Education, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Rb7893 Win User

Office Remote

I heard about Office Remote and immediately downloaded the app to my Lumia 1020, and had it send the link for installation on my Surface tablet, on which I am using the Office 365 version of Office 2013. When I attempt to install the app on my machine,
    I get the message that Office 2013 cannot be found. Is there any known fix for this issue?

Rb7893, Oct 24, 2023
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Tenforo, Oct 24, 2023
Thema:

I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...

1. I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's... - Similar Threads - Client tablet remote

2. Can i use Remote Desktop on Windows 11 Pro to log in remotely to use the computer while my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use Remote Desktop on Windows 11 Pro to log in remotely to use the computer while my...: Hi, I am trying to understand if I can log via Remote Desktop in to my son's powerful gaming desktop with Windows 11 Pro while he plays games on it. I figured out how to enable Remote Desktop and logged in but it forces the local user to log out/lose control when i log in...
  3. Can i use Remote Desktop on Windows 11 Pro to log in remotely to use the computer while my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use Remote Desktop on Windows 11 Pro to log in remotely to use the computer while my...: Hi, I am trying to understand if I can log via Remote Desktop in to my son's powerful gaming desktop with Windows 11 Pro while he plays games on it. I figured out how to enable Remote Desktop and logged in but it forces the local user to log out/lose control when i log in...
  4. I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...

I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's...: I use RD Client on my tablet to remote my PC at office. I can remote while using office's wifi but cannot remote using my hotsport. Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-rd-client-on-my-tablet-to-remote-my-pc-at/0a62b65a-0d9e-49e2-ac09-0d27989666f6
  5. Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote: I have installed Microsoft Remote app on my tablet. I tried to connect to my PC and see a dialogue box asking my user account and password. I have entered my Microsoft user name but don't know what password I am looking for? Help please!...
  6. Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote: I have installed Microsoft Remote app on my tablet. I tried to connect to my PC and see a dialogue box asking my user account and password. I have entered my Microsoft user name but don't know what password I am looking for? Help please!...
  7. How can I unlock my pc remotely using another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my pc remotely using another device: How can I unlock my hp laptop remotely using another device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-pc-remotely-using-another/ee666b35-27b4-4ff9-b90b-b010ed8fe2a8
  8. How can I unlock my pc remotely using another device

How can I unlock my pc remotely using another device: How can I unlock my hp laptop remotely using another device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-pc-remotely-using-another/ee666b35-27b4-4ff9-b90b-b010ed8fe2a8
  9. Booting Remote PC using Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Booting Remote PC using Remote Desktop?: I have a remote PC (W10 Pro) and it is connected to my local house network by WiFi. It controls some equipment in a remote shed, and normally does not have a monitor/keyboard or mouse connected to it. I would like to switch it on in the shed (possibly using an internet mains...
  10. Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client: yesterday I took delivery of a new iPad. Having updated it I followed instruction for setting up my Windows 10 Pro PC, connected the iPad and saw it sync it. I then opened RD Client and added a PC. I used the PC's IP address to identify it, and the router address as the...