Windows 10: I use the Auto Compose feature in clipchamp pro and it just spins

Discus and support I use the Auto Compose feature in clipchamp pro and it just spins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I then click on open to edit and it is missing many videos that it is automatically trying to add not my media. How do I solve this? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SDuffin, Jun 23, 2024.

1. SDuffin Win User

I use the Auto Compose feature in clipchamp pro and it just spins

I then click on open to edit and it is missing many videos that it is automatically trying to add not my media. How do I solve this? Thanks!

:)

SDuffin, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

New and improved audio features in Microsoft Clipchamp

Source: Exploring Microsoft Clipchamp's latest audio improvements

Brink, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Vince R. Win User
    Clipchamp not working.

Hello! Mikel Marcos-Santamaria

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

It seems to me that you’re experiencing issue with Clipchamp. Just to set proper expectation as I am only for Office, Outlook and OneDrive concerns and we have a dedicated team for this specific program Clipchamp while I am here I will do my best to help you with your concern. If we need further assistance with your concern we will let you know.

Allow me to ask:

1. What error message are you getting?
    2. Can I ask for a screenshot of your concern?
    3. Is this happening to other devices, browsers, and networks?

If you’re encountering issues, here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. End Task and Relaunch:
      • Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
      • In the Processes tab, right-click on Clipchamp and select End task.
    2. Repair or Reset:
      • Go to Settings (press Win + I) and choose Apps.
      • Find and click on Clipchamp, then select Advanced options.
    3. Close Unnecessary Programs:
      • Close any other unnecessary programs on your PC that might interfere with Clipchamp’s performance.
    4. Try using another device:
      • Try using another device and check if the issue persists.
    Give these steps a try, and hopefully, Clipchamp will be up and running smoothly again! I hope it helps!

Thank you,

Vince

Microsoft Community Moderator

Vince R., Jun 23, 2024
  4. Glenn Rue Win User

How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365

Good afternoon, Lynn.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you would like to configure the BCC field to be always on when composing emails in Outlook for Windows. You would also like a recipient's email address to be auto prefilled in the BCC field.

If you follow the steps in the link below, every time you compose a new email the BCC field should always appear.

Show, hide, and view the Bcc (blind carbon copy) field in Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support

Outlook actually does not have auto prefill the BCC field. However, it does have Auto-Complete feature that allows you to type the first few letters of a recipient's name and then you get a suggestion on what contact you wanted to type in. All you need to for this feature to work is to follow the steps from the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...complete-dbe46e31-c098-4881-8cf7-66b037bce23e

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Glenn Rue, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

1. I use the Auto Compose feature in clipchamp pro and it just spins - Similar Threads - Auto Compose feature

2. I use the Auto Compose feature in clipchamp pro and it just spins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use the Auto Compose feature in clipchamp pro and it just spins: I then click on open to edit and it is missing many videos that it is automatically trying to add not my media. How do I solve this? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-the-auto-compose-feature-in-clipchamp-pro/a2adc41b-c621-463e-b1c2-f9e8d0a13c61
  3. Can I use ClipChamp on a Local PC?

Can I use ClipChamp on a Local PC?: I have 3 Windows machines. 2 are run on MS accounts. The other one is on a local account. Can I use ClipChamp on that local machine? It seems I can if I sign in with one of my MS accounts but I stopped short concerned it might make this 1 local pc into another MS account pc....
  4. Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp

Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp: I want to include a video I made to be included in a video project without Clipchamp opening. I have deleted Clipchamp on my computer, but it still opens. I want to see the video run like it use to without Clipchamp getting in the way....
  5. Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?: Hello there,I was wondering if the FREE version of Microsoft Clipchamp can be used for commercial purposes, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-clipchamp-for-commercial-use/d602ec13-6117-425f-aefd-ad514feb2437
  6. Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?

Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?: Hello there,I was wondering if the FREE version of Microsoft Clipchamp can be used for commercial purposes, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-clipchamp-for-commercial-use/d602ec13-6117-425f-aefd-ad514feb2437
  7. Getting auto spin feature when I play slot game

Getting auto spin feature when I play slot game: getting auto spin feature when i play slot game * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-auto-spin-feature-when-i-play-slot-game/5103400c-6e20-495a-a07d-8c17df22f9ad
  8. Getting auto spin feature when I play slot game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting auto spin feature when I play slot game: getting auto spin feature when i play slot game * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-auto-spin-feature-when-i-play-slot-game/5103400c-6e20-495a-a07d-8c17df22f9ad
  9. Will image composer run on W10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will image composer run on W10 Pro?: I've been running MS image composer on Xp and am looking to upgrade systems to a W10 pro. Is there a problem with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/will-image-composer-run-on-w10-pro/3c4f9c06-5735-4865-b5b2-81b356bcdef5
  10. Is the Home version just Pro with fewer features?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is the Home version just Pro with fewer features?: Is Windows 10 Home just Windows 10 Pro with some features disabled? So, for example, if I go to change the product key and enter a Pro key, will it be converted or would I have to go through installation again? Thanks. 20685