Windows 10: I use the calulaotr and maps on my compuuter a lot. I have been told to reinstall them. I...

Discus and support I use the calulaotr and maps on my compuuter a lot. I have been told to reinstall them. I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone help me. I need the calculator on my computer as well as maps. I have hing had exoired then why am I paying been told I need to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ace[53]&25, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I use the calulaotr and maps on my compuuter a lot. I have been told to reinstall them. I...

Can someone help me. I need the calculator on my computer as well as maps. I have hing had exoired then why am I paying been told I need to uninstall and reinstall. but have had problems reinstalling them. Any ideas.?

I am also in an uneasy position and don't know why. I try to print files which were either saved on One Drive or as PDF but the files wont print why/why not? Help!! One file I need to print is close to 50 pages typed. Can you imagine how long it would be if it had to be handwritten?

I have a subscription for protection and have been told that it has expired. I don't thinks so. If something were expired then why would I have the subscription on automatic payment? Help!!

:)

ace[53]&25, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Waddat Win User

Ovi Maps Check In and where have I been?

This is really one of the key features why people are using check-in. You want to show and let other people know where you are and have been. Why isn't this under development yet?

Some other things that are missing:

• adding photos to a map location
    • adding a public place with details from your phone (something like Where am I now)

Waddat, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Blaiyan Win User
    I want to Build my Own Pc but I Need A LOT of Help

If you guys suggest newegg (which I've heard alot researching) then I'll use them. I know i'm asking a lot of questions so I'll be patient waiting for answers.

Blaiyan, Jul 9, 2020
  4. I use the calulaotr and maps on my compuuter a lot. I have been told to reinstall them. I...

I want Windows 10 files; to manually repair the O.S Apps I lost ?

To: NavyLCDR

Thanks for that suggestion ; seems promising ; and the way to go .

I worry my personal files and applications will be overwritten with Step 6 .

I will attempt that at some point ; if there are no other options . And will Update on the outcome ....

If not, I'll leave as is for the time being, as I don't have the storage to back up my applications and files . And I have a lot of customization to the registry that will be a hassle to write in again.

I'm in no rush to apply Step 6 as ; aside from what I mentioned above,
    Windows 10 still functions well. Cortana voice search works, Edge and the other applications are functional and snappy .But I hope to get Maps ; Store ; email account and Window Updates back on the system.

Worst case; I'll simply invest into another PC to gain offline maps etc; and leave things as is; on this Laptop.

OtherWay1982, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

I use the calulaotr and maps on my compuuter a lot. I have been told to reinstall them. I...

1. I use the calulaotr and maps on my compuuter a lot. I have been told to reinstall them. I... - Similar Threads - calulaotr maps compuuter

2. my wifi on my laptop doesnt work. i have updated and reinstalled them; i have the realtek...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi on my laptop doesnt work. i have updated and reinstalled them; i have the realtek...: my wifi on my laptop doesnt work. i have updated and reinstalled them; i have the realtek pcle family controller and i have also turned off the settings in power management. pls help...
  3. I have mapped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have mapped: I have a PC and a media server, both using Windows 11. I have the media server as a network location and also as a mapped network drive on the PC. If I click on it, it works absolutely fine without issue. However, if I turn off or restart my PC, the icon gets an X over it and...
  4. Hello I have these vcred files and I have been told u can remove them by disk cleanup but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have these vcred files and I have been told u can remove them by disk cleanup but I...: Pls Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-these-vcred-files-and-i-have-been/7a05b0d2-0ec8-461a-b2a8-9762e0212b11
  5. Hello I have these vcred files and I have been told u can remove them by disk cleanup but I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have these vcred files and I have been told u can remove them by disk cleanup but I...: Pls Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-these-vcred-files-and-i-have-been/7a05b0d2-0ec8-461a-b2a8-9762e0212b11
  6. Hello I have these vcred files and I have been told u can remove them by disk cleanup but I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Told to turn off proxy and VPN - I don't have them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Told to turn off proxy and VPN - I don't have them: Hi There A program I downloaded tells me to turn off my proxy and VPN and allow it through the firewall. I don't have proxy or VPN neither does my ISP. I have gone into settings and added the program to allowed through firewall. I even turned off Windows Defender and...
  8. I cannot activate my WIndows 10. I have been told that I have Windows 10 Enterprise on my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot activate my WIndows 10. I have been told that I have Windows 10 Enterprise on my...: Is there anyone who can help me? I have contacted Lenovo, who directed me to Staples, where I bought the machine. They have directed me to Microsoft, but I can't reach anyone. I want to activate my machine, if possible!...
  9. I am told I have a virus, how to be rid of them.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am told I have a virus, how to be rid of them.: I am told I have a virus, I have MacAfee virus and malware remover, will this get rid of virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-told-i-have-a-virus-how-to-be-rid-of-them/7e882141-d615-4570-8367-ae6c0d63987f
  10. How do I enter my i p address since i have been told that ne i have had is invalid, i have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I enter my i p address since i have been told that ne i have had is invalid, i have...: How do I enter my ip address since I have been told it is invalid...it worked well until now...I have looked up the number. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enter-my-i-p-address-since-i-have-been/e07f3c85-50b4-40ff-9ae9-a9b59048b887