Windows 10: I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this.

Discus and support I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My VPN won't use my actual address instead of it's address. How do I correct this for speedtest purposes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shipjim, Oct 19, 2019.

1. shipjim Win User

I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this.

My VPN won't use my actual address instead of it's address. How do I correct this for speedtest purposes

:)

shipjim, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Oct 19, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual.  HOw can I correct this. :D

P4-630, Oct 19, 2019
  4. I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this.

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this.

1. I use VPN, ookla uses the VPN address instead of my actual. HOw can I correct this. - Similar Threads - VPN ookla uses

2. should I use a VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I use a VPN: should I use a VPN on a laptop?as an example when using a public internet connection?Many articles in magazines and websites say they are less secure than not using a VPN and should only be used if when working from home to an employers websiteSo what is the correct answer?...
  3. should I use a VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should I use a VPN: should I use a VPN on a laptop?as an example when using a public internet connection?Many articles in magazines and websites say they are less secure than not using a VPN and should only be used if when working from home to an employers websiteSo what is the correct answer?...
  4. should I use a VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is it safe to use VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to use VPN?: Is it safe to use a VPN. I don't know much about it but have been told it good to have for protection. * Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-use-vpn/831a9a93-004e-458d-a4c7-2f8e3d5f5ea6
  6. Is it safe to use VPN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to use VPN?: Is it safe to use a VPN. I don't know much about it but have been told it good to have for protection. * Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-use-vpn/831a9a93-004e-458d-a4c7-2f8e3d5f5ea6
  7. Is it safe to use VPN?

8. Tenforums and the use of VPN

in Windows 10 Support
    Tenforums and the use of VPN: I use VPN just as a matter of routine. I am not here to discuss their worth, I have a question: I cannot log into Tenforums without first neutering my VPN; Why is that? I do know that there are a couple of places I routinely go that can't cope with VPN. There used to be more...
  9. What happened that I have to use VPN?

What happened that I have to use VPN?: I have a "strange" problem accessing a website (kls-soft.com) and the WSCC software on that website - so far, at least - and I wish someone could help me. Initial information: (1) I use Firefox (latest version) (2) DNS servers 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8; (3) I also use WSCC,...
  10. Using the internet after using VPN

Using the internet after using VPN: I used a vpn that I downloaded from the windows store It worked But Im having issues now with my connection When Im not using it my ethernet connection doesnt work for some apps Chrome and steam work but like windows mail or onedrive dont work because they read I dont have an...