Windows 10: I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

Discus and support I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ashtoncortes, Sep 16, 2018.

1. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it.

:)

ashtoncortes, Sep 16, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 16, 2018
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

1. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it - Similar Threads - used code minecraft

2. i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition: hi, ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time i press the "buy"button i am taken to a xbox support google tab. i installed minecraft launcher but that only gives me the option to buy java edition which is not what i want....
  3. i cant get minecraft java edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant get minecraft java edition: i couldnt get minecraft java edition because it said my info was wrong but it wasnt i check and this has been happening for 2 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-minecraft-java-edition/d1e9fbcd-927e-4011-a50c-788a184033f1
  4. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  5. I am trying to find the code for getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or Minecraft on Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to find the code for getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or Minecraft on Windows...: I know that I got it before October 18, 2018. Where do I find the code because I can not find where I could get the code. I know where to put the code in but I do know where to find the code. I bought Minecraft on PC if that helps....
  6. I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.: I recently got my pc running a few of weeks ago and wanted to play Minecraft with some of my friends. Already knowing that I got a free code for buying Minecraft java back in 2017 I thought I would be able to get it and play that day. well I was wrong as I encountered an...
  7. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...
  8. i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My buy history already says I have purchased Minecraft with the code from the java edition, but i can't install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft-windows-10-edition/9bc2f4ff-65d4-49f2-bf81-15ba31083016
  9. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox Insider Hub. Please can someone help?...
  10. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox Insider Hub. Please can someone help?...