Windows 10: i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem

Discus and support i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 3 days ago i used auslogic driver update software to see if there are any drivers to update. then there were "firmware" and "display" drivers to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brytsean, Jan 15, 2020.

1. i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem

3 days ago i used auslogic driver update software to see if there are any drivers to update. then there were "firmware" and "display" drivers to update so i updated both and rebooted my pc. after 5 minutes my monitor stopped receiving signal and my keyboard/mouse stopped the led lights. if anyone know about this problem pls help me.

submitted by /u/brytsean
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brytsean, Jan 15, 2020

2. Graphic Card driver problem

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please be informed that Windows 10 drivers are not yet available for your computer model, Dell needs to update them on their website.

As a workaround I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver

I suggest you to try uninstalling the Display Adapter driver and then install the driver from check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Method 3

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for
      “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Reference:

Support für OptiPlex 780 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 15, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

Thema:

i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem

1. i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem - Similar Threads - used software update

2. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have problems with the drivers: I have problems on the computer with the Wi-Fi board and battery drivers since the Wi-Fi networks do not appear and I have error code 10 and code 40 in the device manager. In addition, the battery is in good condition and the calibration was carried out at the same time....
  3. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with the drivers: I have problems on the computer with the Wi-Fi board and battery drivers since the Wi-Fi networks do not appear and I have error code 10 and code 40 in the device manager. In addition, the battery is in good condition and the calibration was carried out at the same time....
  4. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I had some problems with this drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  6. I had some problems with this drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  7. it offered to update some drivers and now i get bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    it offered to update some drivers and now i get bsod: every time i go to "Check for updates" how do i know which one fucked up my system and remove it ? thanks. submitted by /u/fronaldinho [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iruwh7/it_offered_to_update_some_drivers_and_now_i_get/
  8. I Have Some Problem With Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have Some Problem With Activation: It says "We found a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital License on this device Which is Running Windows 10 Pro. To Activate Using this digital License , you need to install Windows 10 Home Single Language". Can someone Help Me Activate My Windows 10 ?...
  9. Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BHKnits [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcwat4/hello_having_problem_with_windows_update_for/
  10. I have a problem with driver update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a problem with driver update.: I got this update error 「Synaptics driver update for Dell Touchpad - Error 0x80070103」 Are there anyway to skip or hide this update ? And how can I check how many update remain that I need to update ? Thanks in advance *Smile [img] 9794