Windows 10: I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop

Discus and support I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Used And Hwid Spoofer And Reset The Laptop And Now my Activation Key Is Gone And Recovery Is Gone.I Have A Spare Laptop That Is Trash But Has Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Endocreeper123, Sep 16, 2021.

1. I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop

I Used And Hwid Spoofer And Reset The Laptop And Now my Activation Key Is Gone And Recovery Is Gone.I Have A Spare Laptop That Is Trash But Has Windows 10 HomeMy Original On WIth Windows 10 ProThe Only Way TO Activate it again is with the original keyis there a way I can get windows 10 home and activate it with the spare computer's activation key?Or Maybe To Like FIn The Key Inside The Computer Like Open The Laptop Up Or Something PleaseI Need Help

:)

Endocreeper123, Sep 16, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 unactivated after chaning hwid

Hi Swout

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

If you used a HWID Spoofer to change the HWID of your PC, did you note down the original HWID before you changed it?

If you change the HWID of your PC, then the Windows Activation Service will see that as a different PC and will self-deactivate, those websites really need to warn users about this

Each device has a unique HWID, that is generated from the Motherboard and MAC Address of the device

I honestly do not know a way to revert to the original HWID, unless that Spoofer you used has a method to revert your HWID

DaveM121, Sep 16, 2021
  3. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

I recently uses a hardware ID spoofer to access certain content safely, and now that i have finished and im done using it, it appears that my windows has been deactivated. Its say i don't have a valid activation key or product key, i tried trouble shooting
    and it says "something has interrupted troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the internet.) Of course im connected to the internet but in keeps saying this i restarted my pc all of that stuff i even did wmic path
    softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey in powershell and nothing has worked please help.

MasonWeiss1, Sep 16, 2021
  4. I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop

Error code 0x80004005 , Had this issue after re-formatting my PC did all steps i could find online to no prevail

If it’s a valid key you have, I’d suggest resetting windows and attempting to re-activate this should reverse anything you’ve done with the HWID spoofer.

rossmcbain, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop

1. I Used An Hwid Spoofer And Got Scared And Reset The Laptop - Similar Threads - Used Hwid Spoofer

2. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  3. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  4. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  5. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  6. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  8. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  9. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer: I recently uses a hardware ID spoofer to access certain content safely, and now that i have finished and im done using it, it appears that my windows has been deactivated. Its say i don't have a valid activation key or product key, i tried trouble shooting and it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is hwid spoofer reset my hwid

2. hwid activation reverse

3. how to reset hwid after spoofing