Windows 10: I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...

Discus and support I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education for my pc since the license was free. I graduated a year later my Microsoft account is now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ConnorR_658, Jun 10, 2020.

1. I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...

I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education for my pc since the license was free. I graduated a year later my Microsoft account is now locked. Now I cannot login to my desktop at all. I bought a Window Home license now and need to find a way to get it from my mac onto my pc using a usb stick.

Any help?

:)

ConnorR_658, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing the Microsoft Schools Program

Source: https://educationblog.microsoft.com/...hools-program/

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Ephixi4 Win User
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Education license that I got from my uni, will it expire if I graduate or switch schools? And other questions regarding it.

Hi,

I upgraded my Windows 10 Home license to Windows 10 Education which I acquired via my university.

I linked my Personal Microsoft Account with my PC on which the Education license is activated.

I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later... fa7790ad-219e-42f5-b1f8-cf01aa6ad5e5?upload=true.png

Will the license still be active after I graduate or switch schools?

Does this mean the license is now connected with my personal account?

Thank you,

-Jay

Ephixi4, Jun 10, 2020
  4. I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...

Windows 10 education

Windows 10 Education or any education version is tied specifically to your .edu email/ your school.

It will only last as long as you are a student. Technically, your school will tell Microsoft you graduated or something similar and your license will expire.

If you get a new .edu then you will need a new license.

Zackary Vanosdol, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later...

1. I used my school microsoft account to get Windows Education. I graduated and a year later... - Similar Threads - used school microsoft

2. I installed a brand new windows 11 Education image in my Desktop at home when i graduate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a brand new windows 11 Education image in my Desktop at home when i graduate...: I installed a brand new windows 11 Education image in my Desktop at home when i graduate and my high school account got suspended i will still have my licence ?...
  3. I installed a brand new windows 11 Education image in my Desktop at home when i graduate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed a brand new windows 11 Education image in my Desktop at home when i graduate...: I installed a brand new windows 11 Education image in my Desktop at home when i graduate and my high school account got suspended i will still have my licence ?...
  4. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  5. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation: 2 years ago I got Windows 10 education on my laptop. My question is regarding the expiration after I graduate, would it possible for you to check based on the image I attached, if my windows will expire at one point or if it will be forever activated? I am also no longer...
  6. Windows 10 Education Expiration After Graduation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...

Educational mail account getting deleted after graduation - how to continue using Windows...: Hello there!I have had the opportunity to get my Windows 10 Education license from a Microsoft platform during my studies.I don't recall if it was on Microsoft Imagine or OnTheHub, but I got it from one of those.Now my studies are over and my email account which the Windows...
  8. I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation

I am running Windows 10 Education and I have graduated. Now my computer asks for activation: Hello Sir/Madam, I am running a windows 10 Education. I have graduated from the school but I have the computer with me from the school. They never mentioned anything about buying a licence or anything. So, I was running the computer as such. From yesterday i get the warning...
  9. Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use: I just got my laptop that came with Windows 10 Home for school. The school provided instruction's to login my school email on the pc and after that restart the pc the window's 10 home became education but they also said to reset the laptop after the restart. However, the...
  10. WHERE DID I GRADUATE FROM

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHERE DID I GRADUATE FROM: STOKES-PACTOLUS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-i-graduate-from/62b78af2-6d90-4dca-9317-1269754365eb