Windows 10: I used the "delete all files and settings and reinstall windows" option, it finished...

Discus and support I used the "delete all files and settings and reinstall windows" option, it finished... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slavcatx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtux10/i_used_the_delete_all_files_and_settings_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/slavcatx, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I used the "delete all files and settings and reinstall windows" option, it finished...

/u/slavcatx, Nov 9, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Nov 9, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Cannot delete Windows Apps files

Suggested options for undeletable items:
    1. Delete when Windows is not running
    a. from a command prompt via SHIFT + left click Restart and navigate to a command prompt
    - if you are very confident in using it.
    b. boot your system from a boot disk such as Kyhi's availabel from the top of the Software and Apps section. Familiar file explorer

2. Use a 3rd party utility which can be set to delete on reboot (outside Windows).
    e.g.
    EMCO Moveonboot
    Fileassassin (files only)

Note: radical steps to remove all those saves relatively little space.
    Much safer to use the tutorials here to remove unwanted apps using Powershell.

dalchina, Nov 9, 2019
  4. keakar Win User

I used the "delete all files and settings and reinstall windows" option, it finished...

Help !!! delete temporary internet files options are corrupted and freezing

drive checks out fine and I did run ccleaner, but windows is still broken

im not saying I have a "too many temporary files I cant delete issue" (maybe i do) but that's of secondary to the problem at hand which is that the delete function for them is non-functional in windows using disk cleaner or internet options

keakar, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

I used the "delete all files and settings and reinstall windows" option, it finished...

1. I used the "delete all files and settings and reinstall windows" option, it finished... - Similar Threads - used delete files

2. Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...: The title is self-explanatory. My laptop's been having serious performance issues for a while and not even re-pasting the thermal paste fixed these issues. I want to reset Windows and keep all the files, but I want to reset all the settings and delete all the preinstalled...
  3. Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...: The title is self-explanatory. My laptop's been having serious performance issues for a while and not even re-pasting the thermal paste fixed these issues. I want to reset Windows and keep all the files, but I want to reset all the settings and delete all the preinstalled...
  4. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.: I am trying to do some minecraft modding so I needed to install the 1.18.1 MDK version of minecraft forge. It is needed to start modding. As soon as it's downloading it deletes itself. I put it to open this kind of file hoping that it would override is because I would be in...
  5. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.: I am trying to do some minecraft modding so I needed to install the 1.18.1 MDK version of minecraft forge. It is needed to start modding. As soon as it's downloading it deletes itself. I put it to open this kind of file hoping that it would override is because I would be in...
  6. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. After resetting windows 10 by deleting all files using cloud download option is activation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After resetting windows 10 by deleting all files using cloud download option is activation...: After resetting windows 10 by deleting all files using cloud download option is activation of windows 10 will be okey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-windows-10-by-deleting-all-files/4c8c48a3-a2e1-4fac-846c-d561a8688676
  8. Will all my drive partitions will be deleted if I reinstall Windows using media creation tool

Will all my drive partitions will be deleted if I reinstall Windows using media creation tool: HI , I have joined the windows insider program , now I want to quit from windows insider and install the stable os , there are 2 ways to do , one I should wait for the next major release or I should clean install windows but I have all my photos and videos in a separate drive...
  9. I cant reinstall windows without deleting files

I cant reinstall windows without deleting files: I cant disable driver enforment so I am trying to reinstall without deleting anything I have other problems like recovery drive saying some requried files werent found and this started happinging after I recrated boot partition because I accidently marked the c drive as...
  10. delete finished puzzles

delete finished puzzles: How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/delete-finished-puzzles/54e57130-f689-48a4-90c8-cf662617a3b6