Windows 10: I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it...

Discus and support I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Originally, I used the the sound equalizer in Speakers Properties: Enhancements tab to make it so sounds from say, Youtube don't overpower people I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Max the Dragon, Jul 29, 2021.

1. I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it...

Originally, I used the the sound equalizer in Speakers Properties: Enhancements tab to make it so sounds from say, Youtube don't overpower people I talk to on Discord. Now it['s suddenly gone? I have Windows 10. Did some recent update remove the option or something? It's annoying because I can't even play certain games anymore without literally turning it almost all the way down, which can make it harder to play, as some sounds are legit warning sounds that you know something is coming even before you can see it, giving you a chance to react. It also means I can't hear any kind of pings from m

:)

Max the Dragon, Jul 29, 2021
  2. DmanWD Win User

sounds enhancements tab missing

After I've updated my realtek sound driver, I noticed that my I can not locate the sound enhancement section anymore. I used to be able to use the graphic equalizer and loudness equalization options before I updated but now it isn't there anymore. I've tried
    uninstalling and reinstalling my realtek driver but nothing happened. Any suggestions? heres a pic of what i mean. there used to be a enhancement tab right by the levels tab i believe?

I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it... 3b4911e3-3a65-4211-b8b9-3868a84688b7.png

DmanWD, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Jul 29, 2021
  4. I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it...

Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro

I was using the graphic EQ in Sounds but decided I wanted to try another graphic EQ, so I downloaded and installed Equalizer Pro which wanted me to buy a license before trying, so I uninstalled Equalizer Pro. I immediately noticed a difference in sound quality and found that by uninstalling Equalizer Pro my Enhancement Tab with the graphic EQ was also uninstalled. How do I get the Enhancement tab back?
    Windows 10 (Anniversary)
    Realtek 6.0.1.7535

razingkane, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it...

1. I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it... - Similar Threads - used able access

2. Enhancement tab in Audio settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab in Audio settings: HeyCurrently having a small but very annoying problem with my mic audio, there is a constant crackling/static sound from the mic and i've tried reading up on tips on how to solve this where many recommend going into the Enhancement tab. I am using a RØDE Podmic, i've tried...
  3. Enhancement tab in Audio settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab in Audio settings: HeyCurrently having a small but very annoying problem with my mic audio, there is a constant crackling/static sound from the mic and i've tried reading up on tips on how to solve this where many recommend going into the Enhancement tab. I am using a RØDE Podmic, i've tried...
  4. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  5. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  6. Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there: So I want to do noise suppression since my friends can hear my fan and keyboard but I do not have the enhancement tab on my sounds settings. Is there a way i could get it? [ATTACH]...
  7. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  8. I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab: I have searched and followed a number of questions, but it all comes back to the same thing: my new (in January) hp pavilion laptop is relatively quiet. In the past I have been able to access a tab called 'enhancements' and boost the sound level, but this is unavailable in...
  9. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909
  10. Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro

Sound Enhancement tab missing after deinstalling Equalizer Pro: I was using the graphic EQ in Sounds but decided I wanted to try another graphic EQ, so I downloaded and installed Equalizer Pro which wanted me to buy a license before trying, so I uninstalled Equalizer Pro. I immediately noticed a difference in sound quality and found that...