Windows 10: I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after...

Discus and support I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used to be able to upload a photo to Flickr directly from my photos app. However, after upgrading Microsoft Edge, I can no longer access my photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lanapahl, Jan 28, 2020.

1. lanapahl Win User

I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after...

I used to be able to upload a photo to Flickr directly from my photos app. However, after upgrading Microsoft Edge, I can no longer access my photo app to upload a new photo.

:)

lanapahl, Jan 28, 2020

2. Flickr App

Can anyone recommend a good Flickr app? I plan on migrating all my local photos to Flickr, as well as use the Flickr iOS apps to sync up photos from our phone, to a centralized location. But I'm not a fan of photo editing and whatnot through a browser as it's limiting and sluggish.

Is there either a good Windows Store app that can link to a Flickr account a edit on the fly, or a standalone app such as Windows Photo Gallery? (I know you can upload to Flickr from Photo Gallery, but I don't think it's "linked" in the sense you modify a picture that it modifies the one on Flickr too.)

thunderclap, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Jan 28, 2020
  4. I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after...

Is Photo App able to work with other cloud services (flickr, google cloud, mega....)?

Original Title: Photo app

Hi.

As from this summer OneDrive is no longer a valid option as cloud storage the next question is pretty obvious (at least for me):

Is Photo App able to work with other cloud services (flickr, google cloud, mega....)?

P.S.

Please don't suggest to buy more storage from a company that in the past promised additional storage for buy its products just take all back now.

siliconsoul, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after...

1. I used to be able to upload photos to Flickr directly from my photos app; However after... - Similar Threads - used able upload

2. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  3. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  4. Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly: Hi, I have tried to restart and repair and there is no change. It will find my pictures but uploads them with part of the pics grayed out. Additonally they no longer appear in the photo folder by date. I have tried to uninstall but that option is grayed out when I go...
  5. Can not upload photos to Facebook from Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not upload photos to Facebook from Windows 10 photos app: Can not upload photos from windows to Facebook. Using the Microsoft edge browser. When I click the photo option on Facebook it doesn't even give the windows photo app as an option, just takes me to my file browser and makes me chose from Picture. What am I doing wrong?...
  6. I can't import photos from my phone using the photos app

I can't import photos from my phone using the photos app: Every time I try to import using the photos app, it freezes or crashes as soon as I click on my import preference. I've tried repairing and resetting the app. I've tried import all, and since last import and neither works. I don't know if it is related, but I had to delete...
  7. Uploading imported photos from photos app Windows 10 to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading imported photos from photos app Windows 10 to OneDrive: I uploaded photos directly into my photos app in Windows 10 from my camera. Although these are available in my photos app they do not appear in my OneDrive even though automatic syncing is on. Without having to go through and find the uploaded pictures amongst others about...
  8. How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC: My photos came over fine from my camera to my Photos app on my PC but I cannot upload them to FB. When I try to share from within Photos, it tells me I have to download FB, which I have had for years. I also want to store them on my PC but can't figure out how to do that...
  9. How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox

How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox: The only option for sharing photos in the photo app is on the OneDrive and I need to share my photo or upload them to dropbox for my work. Is there a way to move photos from my photos over to pictures in my documents so I can upload them to dropbox?...
  10. uploading photos from photos app to a website

uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...