Windows 10: I used to my game bar just to record In an app, why do I still get these?

Discus and support I used to my game bar just to record In an app, why do I still get these? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I still keep getting messages like this one: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LAPIII, Jan 5, 2019.

1. LAPIII Win User

I used to my game bar just to record In an app, why do I still get these?

I still keep getting messages like this one:

I used to my game bar just to record In an app, why do I still get these? 55f41104-6adc-4b40-ab36-872e9ea2f33a?upload=true.png

:)

LAPIII, Jan 5, 2019
  2. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. I used to my game bar just to record In an app, why do I still get these? - Similar Threads - used game bar

2. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?: Why are my Minecraft Xbox game bar recordings so laggy? Please can you help me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-xbox-game-bar-recordings-so-laggy-when/3d142080-6a8a-4659-a3b3-25d9c8bcc5f6
  5. Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?

Why are my Xbox game bar recordings so laggy when I record Minecraft?: Why are my Minecraft Xbox game bar recordings so laggy? Please can you help me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-xbox-game-bar-recordings-so-laggy-when/3d142080-6a8a-4659-a3b3-25d9c8bcc5f6
  6. Why do I get BSOD and crashes on apps and games?

Why do I get BSOD and crashes on apps and games?: Hello, guys. Can somebody find what's wrong with my system? I just upgraded my RAM and get BSOD and random crashes from games and apps. I can't upload more here so I just took some screenshots on what event viewer is saying. Can you help me fix this cause I don't know what is...
  7. The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot: The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot. I need help, and i dont really want to try resetting the game bar since it would clear all data...
  8. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...
  9. Why can't I record app with game bar anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I record app with game bar anymore?: Am I doing something wrong or do I not have the ability to record apps.? I am using Win 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-record-app-with-game-bar-anymore/2c8f4573-71ee-4b5a-aef2-2dbd4c53d4d8
  10. I used my game bar just to record an In app, why do I still get these messages when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used my game bar just to record an In app, why do I still get these messages when I open...: I still keep getting messages like this one: [ATTACH] I think I only get this when I open Chrome. **Original Title** I used to my game bar just to record In an app, why do I still get these?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. used to my game bar just to record In an app