Windows 10: I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...

Discus and support I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; and now I want to give you the money how can i do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Muhamed Abobakr, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...

and now I want to give you the money how can i do this?

:)

Muhamed Abobakr, Apr 2, 2023

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 2, 2023
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Apr 2, 2023
  4. I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...

1. I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to... - Similar Threads - used cracked keys

2. I bought an old PC that has a cracked Windows 10 so I want to remove this cracked...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought an old PC that has a cracked Windows 10 so I want to remove this cracked...: I bought an old PC that has a cracked Windows 10 so I want to remove this cracked versionwindows is activated with a digital license and I wanna see the watermark that says activate your windows......
  3. I bought an old PC that has a cracked Windows 10 so I want to remove this cracked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought an old PC that has a cracked Windows 10 so I want to remove this cracked...: I bought an old PC that has a cracked Windows 10 so I want to remove this cracked versionwindows is activated with a digital license and I wanna see the watermark that says activate your windows......
  4. I bought an old PC that has a cracked Windows 10 so I want to remove this cracked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...: and now I want to give you the money how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-windows-8-and-windows-10-with-a-cracked/e66d9237-8f2f-42f4-a167-be9e0cf2be05
  6. I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...

I used windows 8 and windows 10 with a cracked keys same with word office and now i want to...: and now I want to give you the money how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-windows-8-and-windows-10-with-a-cracked/e66d9237-8f2f-42f4-a167-be9e0cf2be05
  7. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  8. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  9. i want to know if my windows cracked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i want to know if my windows cracked: A few months ago something strange happened to me on the computer in the middle of which I work. After a while I realized that my computer might have been hacked so I started to investigate a bit. I wrote in the command line slmgr / dlv and then I opened the slmgr file and...
  10. Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?: My original boot drive died so I have to buy a new one. Can I use my old key on a new drive? It will be in the same PC. submitted by /u/JaquariousLaFonte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frmmcz/can_i_used_the_same_windows_10_key_twice/