Windows 10: I used windows catalog for the other updates but I cant install these drivers and updates

Discus and support I used windows catalog for the other updates but I cant install these drivers and updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; these items are still not downloading. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LorenzoPapa1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. I used windows catalog for the other updates but I cant install these drivers and updates

these items are still not downloading.

I used windows catalog for the other updates but I cant install these drivers and updates 61ebc85b-dbaf-4797-98e1-8d849ea0892e?upload=true.png

:)

LorenzoPapa1, Jun 23, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 23, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

I used windows catalog for the other updates but I cant install these drivers and updates

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

I used windows catalog for the other updates but I cant install these drivers and updates

1. I used windows catalog for the other updates but I cant install these drivers and updates - Similar Threads - used catalog updates

2. i cant install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install update: i cant install update, it says: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. i cant install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install update: i cant install update, it says: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. i cant install update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant install update for my wifi driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install update for my wifi driver: Thats the error i dont really understand what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-update-for-my-wifi-driver/8082a341-fcb3-4044-8175-31761f6b683a
  6. I cant install update for my wifi driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install update for my wifi driver: Thats the error i dont really understand what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-update-for-my-wifi-driver/8082a341-fcb3-4044-8175-31761f6b683a
  7. I cant install update for my wifi driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I Cant Install Windows Updates

I Cant Install Windows Updates: Hello Everyone, When i try to update over the Assistant it only shows me this Message: It Says: "An error has occurred. Try to open the settings again Later"I also Tried Updating it over the External Update Assistant but this only displays this error Message, it says: The...
  9. Inject Drivers from Windows Update Catalog

Inject Drivers from Windows Update Catalog: Hi, Firstly wasn't sure if this should go here or in the driver group! I've got a custom 21H1 WIM, done totally manually using DISM. I also store the .exe files on the USB stick for the vendor drivers but want to automate this bit. Using MDT/SCCM etc. no problem, but never...
  10. I cant install/update windows

I cant install/update windows: Hello! I recently installed windows 1803, because i had the wrong boot USB, and i noticed that i cant update/install windows 20H2. When i try to install,it blue screens restarts into windows and gives me this error: The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error...