Windows 10: I used wise game booster a while back, and ever since I did my cursor does this when I drag...

Discus and support I used wise game booster a while back, and ever since I did my cursor does this when I drag... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Somethingsillier [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Somethingsillier, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I used wise game booster a while back, and ever since I did my cursor does this when I drag...

/u/Somethingsillier, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

When gaming my cursor disappears.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    cursor while playing games. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Is the issue specific with a game? If yes, what is the name of the game?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What all troubleshooting steps did you tried to resolve the issue?
    This issue could have occurred due to corrupt or outdated display or chipset driver.

I suggest you to download and install the latest display and chipset drivers from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 29, 2019
  3. timerity Win User
    Driver Booster

Never suggested you stop using Driver Booster. I too have used it previously without any problems but others have reported problems with it which is why I said Driver Booster might do so. Intel Driver and Support Assistant is a product of Intel. It's your business whether you choose to use it or not, not mine.

timerity, Oct 29, 2019
  4. deeneecy Win User

I used wise game booster a while back, and ever since I did my cursor does this when I drag...

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

I used wise game booster a while back, and ever since I did my cursor does this when I drag...

1. I used wise game booster a while back, and ever since I did my cursor does this when I drag... - Similar Threads - used wise game

2. I did a restore on my computer and ever since most of my Microsoft apps do not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a restore on my computer and ever since most of my Microsoft apps do not work.: I did a system restore on my computer and ever since most of my Microsoft apps do not work including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Help, Paint, Photos and many others. These apps came with my laptop. I can not get any type of live person for support and the computer is extremely...
  3. I did a restore on my computer and ever since most of my Microsoft apps do not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did a restore on my computer and ever since most of my Microsoft apps do not work.: I did a system restore on my computer and ever since most of my Microsoft apps do not work including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Help, Paint, Photos and many others. These apps came with my laptop. I can not get any type of live person for support and the computer is extremely...
  4. Why did my cursor dissappear and i can't use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my cursor dissappear and i can't use it: I opened my laptop and the cursor was gone I can't click anything so I searched online and it told me to troubleshoot it and I can't do that because I can't click it...
  5. Why did my cursor dissappear and i can't use it

Why did my cursor dissappear and i can't use it: I opened my laptop and the cursor was gone I can't click anything so I searched online and it told me to troubleshoot it and I can't do that because I can't click it...
  6. Why did my cursor dissappear and i can't use it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. When ever i aim down in games the task bar pops up and my cursor goes there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever i aim down in games the task bar pops up and my cursor goes there: its extremely annoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-aim-down-in-games-the-task-bar-pops-up/a3ca538f-e871-4c9c-9655-1be22e7e0833
  8. When ever i aim down in games the task bar pops up and my cursor goes there

When ever i aim down in games the task bar pops up and my cursor goes there: its extremely annoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-aim-down-in-games-the-task-bar-pops-up/a3ca538f-e871-4c9c-9655-1be22e7e0833
  9. Word has stopped working ever since i did the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word has stopped working ever since i did the update: My word, excel ect has stopped working since I did the Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-has-stopped-working-ever-since-i-did-the/ecd58928-10ed-4062-95c2-acd419db361c
  10. will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it

will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it: After updating to windows 10 it seems everything went wrong I have kept my old laptop and amazed at the difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/will-i-ever-get-my-laptop-back-to-the-condition-it/4af687e8-e2a4-49c0-b91d-8758bb86e451