Windows 10: I using Windows 8.1, but I like to install the windows 10.I don't know what is the...

Discus and support I using Windows 8.1, but I like to install the windows 10.I don't know what is the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/szabolcs-gyenes [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/szabolcs-gyenes, Mar 28, 2020.

1. I using Windows 8.1, but I like to install the windows 10.I don't know what is the...

/u/szabolcs-gyenes, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2020
  4. I using Windows 8.1, but I like to install the windows 10.I don't know what is the...

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

I using Windows 8.1, but I like to install the windows 10.I don't know what is the...

1. I using Windows 8.1, but I like to install the windows 10.I don't know what is the... - Similar Threads - using install don't

2. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  3. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  4. I don't like windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't like windows 10: It's been several months since I upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. I have tried to get use to the big change but I just don't care for it. I want to go back to window 8.1. Is it possible to do it my self or do I have to have a professional do it?...
  5. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  6. I don't know what my NAT type is and I don't know how to install Teredo Adapter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know what my NAT type is and I don't know how to install Teredo Adapter.: I recently built a new PC and tried connecting it to the internet. It did connect but I can't figure out how to fix my NAT type. The server connectivity is connected but the NAT type says "teredo is unable to qualify". When I press Check Again, the NAT type changes to Open...
  7. I LIKE TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO AND WINDOWS SERVER, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M ASKING THIS...

I LIKE TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO AND WINDOWS SERVER, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M ASKING THIS...: Split from this thread. I LIKE TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO AND WINDOWS SERVER, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M ASKING THIS CORRECTLY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-upgrade-to-windows-10-pro-and-windows/ac123de9-9c80-4d59-acb6-8fbbba48eafc
  8. I don't know but it's like a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know but it's like a boot loop: https://redd.it/egyyfj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-but-its-like-a-boot-loop/b915a3a6-3f4c-4d49-973c-60f085a05e13
  9. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  10. I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...

I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...: Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-if-i-have-windows-8-or-10-and-i-dont/2b893781-607d-40cc-bf6b-e7de84ee5112