Windows 10: I`ve done, but for what?
Discus and support I`ve done, but for what? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried many things in order to get rid of my bug. Through feedbacks, and I've even formatted my pc. The only improvement is that the mousepad is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Victor Bonassi, Apr 20, 2022.
Thema:
I`ve done, but for what?
Loading...
-
I`ve done, but for what? - Similar Threads - I`ve done
-
Is ther any way i can turn this off?
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderIs ther any way i can turn this off?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Separate-Working-355 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1wvuaqq/is_ther_any_way_i_can_turn_this_off/ -
What Should I Look for in a Bulk URL Extraction Tool?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhat Should I Look for in a Bulk URL Extraction Tool?: Hello everyone. I’m researching different bulk URL extraction tools and would appreciate some advice from people who have used them. My main goal is to extract URLs from large amounts of web content without spending hours doing everything manually. Important features for... -
Why do some of these have different logos? I only just noticed it and it's a very simple...
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderWhy do some of these have different logos? I only just noticed it and it's a very simple...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Viambulance [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1uk2ti1/why_do_some_of_these_have_different_logos_i_only/ -
Blank white window opens every time I log into Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsBlank white window opens every time I log into Windows 11: [ATTACH]I started seeing a blank white window open every time I started or signed into my Windows computer. The blank white window appeared in the top-left corner, waited for 4-5 seconds, and then disappeared on its own. I had not installed any new programs or scheduled any... -
Why did I seem to lose my Calculator and Clock programs?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhy did I seem to lose my Calculator and Clock programs?: I don't know what caused this, but suddenly it just started happening. When I click on Calculator or Clock in the Windows Start Menu, nothing happens, as if they just aren't installed anymore. I've also noticed that a couple of programs have a black line underneath them. You... -
What is weights.bin file in Chrome? Can I delete it?
in Windows 10 NewsWhat is weights.bin file in Chrome? Can I delete it?: [ATTACH]What is weights.bin file in Chrome? Can I delete it? If you’ve recently discovered a file named weights.bin inside your Chrome User Data folder and were surprised by its size, you’re not alone. Many users notice this file taking up significant storage space, sometimes... -
I cannot get Libre calc to sort
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI cannot get Libre calc to sort: Hello All Even the most simple of spreadsheets will not sort. Some columns will, but never all of them. (Libre calc). I used Excel for years so know what I'm doing (I hope) Please help Alan -
How can I make Chrome remember its position when I reopen it?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow can I make Chrome remember its position when I reopen it?: I've never had this issue before. When I reopen Chrome it has always opened in the same position that I left it, which is maximized vertically. But last night I started typing and accidentally had my hands in the wrong position, so instead of hitting the intended keys, I... -
I`ve done, but for what?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI`ve done, but for what?: I've tried many things in order to get rid of my bug. Through feedbacks, and I've even formatted my pc. The only improvement is that the mousepad is back to normal. Now I've come to you to deal with my problem once again. I'VE WANTED TO BRING MY SHORTCUTS BACK TO LIFE. And to...