Windows 10: I"ve forgotten the password to logon to the computer. What to do?

Discus and support I"ve forgotten the password to logon to the computer. What to do? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help! I've forgotten the password to logon to the computer.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KelleighRyan, Aug 17, 2020.

1. I"ve forgotten the password to logon to the computer. What to do?

Help! I've forgotten the password to logon to the computer.

:)

KelleighRyan, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

This is an old thread, but you could try the steps done here: Forgotten Password!!

Jacee, Aug 17, 2020
  3. biglav6 Win User
    forgetten password to logon

I have forgotten my logon password for my pc

biglav6, Aug 17, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

I"ve forgotten the password to logon to the computer. What to do?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

I"ve forgotten the password to logon to the computer. What to do?

1. I"ve forgotten the password to logon to the computer. What to do? - Similar Threads - Ive forgotten password

2. recover forgotten password for computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover forgotten password for computer.: I have forgotten my password to start my computer. is there a "forgot password" or recovery I can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-forgotten-password-for-computer/8b202f6f-1f51-4cb1-9c71-c4bd64fa4884
  3. recover forgotten password for computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover forgotten password for computer.: I have forgotten my password to start my computer. is there a "forgot password" or recovery I can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-forgotten-password-for-computer/8b202f6f-1f51-4cb1-9c71-c4bd64fa4884
  4. PIN for Logon forgotten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN for Logon forgotten: MS Folks,Have forgotten my Laptop logon PIN. I've made too many attempts to login and now I don't have an option for 'Forgot Password'. I go in a loop, inputting 'A1B2C3' to prove I am not a bot, and then when I fail to input the first attempt correctly I am told to reboot...
  5. PIN for Logon forgotten

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN for Logon forgotten: MS Folks,Have forgotten my Laptop logon PIN. I've made too many attempts to login and now I don't have an option for 'Forgot Password'. I go in a loop, inputting 'A1B2C3' to prove I am not a bot, and then when I fail to input the first attempt correctly I am told to reboot...
  6. PIN for Logon forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. What do I do if I have forgotten my computer administrator password?

What do I do if I have forgotten my computer administrator password?: I forgot my computer's administrator password. The account is not linked with Microsoft, so I can't reset it from there. I have a local account but there are many restrictions. I can't run some apps and all of my files are in the admin account. I've tried going into safe mode...
  8. Is it possible to reset a forgotten Windows 10 logon password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is it possible to reset a forgotten Windows 10 logon password?: So my mum never has to sign in on her Win10 PC - when you boot it, it logs her in automatically and just boots to the desktop. One time not long ago, it booted up to her password screen but she has no idea what the password is. We restarted it and then it went straight to...
  9. Computer Logon password problems

Computer Logon password problems: Reset password and received email from Microsoft confirming change but when I try to log back onto computer I am told I am using an invalid password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-logon-password-problems/9fbcb986-d358-4440-89f0-012513916dad
  10. Computer Password Forgotten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Password Forgotten: I was going to buy a laptop from a coworker who hardly speaks english and he is not computer savvy. Nor am I when it comes to my question. I want to clean the computer and delete the viruses and malware found on it but, It wants a computer owner password. My co-worker...