Windows 10: I waited a lot but did not download

Discus and support I waited a lot but did not download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello When I try to update Windows 10 it downloads access to 32% and stops I waited a lot but did not download knowing that my internet speed was great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeliodasSama, Aug 4, 2018.

1. I waited a lot but did not download

Hello
    When I try to update Windows 10 it downloads access to 32% and stops I waited a lot but did not download knowing that my internet speed was great 16 m / s
    Thank

:)

MeliodasSama, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Tassie16 Win User
    Windows 10 udates 'waiting for download'

I must join the list of users having difficulty with the Windows 10 'waiting for download, hassle. I have tried the suggested fixes but still have 19 updates waiting - all sitting on 0%. Would very much appreciate some assistance to get these updates to
    download.

Tassie16, Aug 4, 2018
  4. I waited a lot but did not download

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

I waited a lot but did not download

1. I waited a lot but did not download - Similar Threads - waited lot did

2. Waiting for download Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waiting for download Windows 11: Hi,I had purchased Laptop with Windows 10 on 15th January 2021.Its a Dell Inspiron 3593.Service Tag: DQGSR53 and Express Service Code: 29898506343.Thing is I am waiting for Windows 11. When can I wait?I went to Update & Security>Windows Update:This is what I found:Please help...
  3. Waiting for download Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waiting for download Windows 11: Hi,I had purchased Laptop with Windows 10 on 15th January 2021.Its a Dell Inspiron 3593.Service Tag: DQGSR53 and Express Service Code: 29898506343.Thing is I am waiting for Windows 11. When can I wait?I went to Update & Security>Windows Update:This is what I found:Please help...
  4. Don't intend to wait around. Where is the download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't intend to wait around. Where is the download?: Not much more to say. I would like the location of the download so I don't have to muck around with a 3rd party ISO seller.I will, if forced.......
  5. Wait, did you say are, or aren't?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wait, did you say are, or aren't?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soulstudios [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijn9ex/wait_did_you_say_are_or_arent/
  6. Should i wait???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should i wait???: Version 2004 update. Should i postpone the update after heard so many bugs and issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-wait/aa4bda1d-04d4-43e3-ab55-d5daa2b1f8d5
  7. Windows update waiting for download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update waiting for download: Hello Windows updates won't download (stuck at waiting for download) Windows store is in the same state, can't update any app. What I already tried : sfc and dism did not find any error windows update troubleshooter detect updates are waiting but does not fix it. my...
  8. Windows update says "Waiting to Download"

Windows update says "Waiting to Download": Every time when Windows Update finds updates, it keeps saying "Waiting to Download" and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-update-says-waiting-to-download/c3e35455-2dd5-41f9-90f2-a54289dfc9db
  9. Still waiting for validation of this pc to download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still waiting for validation of this pc to download: So what exactly are they trying to validate in each pc for mine to take so long? I have an alienware 18, i7-4900mq, gtx 780m sli, 16 gb ram, windows 7. I heard that maybe you needed to update your bios so i did that and still stuck on "we are validating windows 10 for...
  10. I'm Stuck on Waiting to download

I'm Stuck on Waiting to download: Hello everyone. Like the title says, it's been an awful long time waiting to download. My rig is ready for WIN 10, and checks out with the compatibility tool. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is something amiss? 53718