Windows 10: I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10

Discus and support I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Sorry for my bad EnglishLast night I put my microsoft account on my pc and i don't know why i put it, when i restart my computer i was having a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Chriktikal_, May 15, 2023.

1. I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10

Sorry for my bad EnglishLast night I put my microsoft account on my pc and i don't know why i put it, when i restart my computer i was having a problem, i need to log in with my wifi but i need to inject my usb adapter inside, any answers that i can delete my microsoft account on my pc

:)

Chriktikal_, May 15, 2023
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10 :(

Zakin, May 15, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 15, 2023
  4. Scrizz Win User

I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, May 15, 2023
Thema:

I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10

1. I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - wanna delete microsoft

2. Delete my Microsoft Account, or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete my Microsoft Account, or not?: If I delete my MS account, profile, photo, DOB etc on one device to be given away will that affect my MS account on my brand new device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-my-microsoft-account-or-not/da0c7d00-6148-41b5-b250-d02cab305919
  3. Delete my Microsoft Account, or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete my Microsoft Account, or not?: If I delete my MS account, profile, photo, DOB etc on one device to be given away will that affect my MS account on my brand new device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-my-microsoft-account-or-not/da0c7d00-6148-41b5-b250-d02cab305919
  4. delete my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete my Microsoft account: delete my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-my-microsoft-account/dfc4ab15-f736-4730-9241-00a506c6de2b
  5. delete my Microsoft account

delete my Microsoft account: delete my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-my-microsoft-account/dfc4ab15-f736-4730-9241-00a506c6de2b
  6. delete my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10: Sorry for my bad EnglishLast night I put my microsoft account on my pc and i don't know why i put it, when i restart my computer i was having a problem, i need to log in with my wifi but i need to inject my usb adapter inside, any answers that i can delete my microsoft...
  8. I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10

I wanna delete my microsoft account on my windows 10: Sorry for my bad EnglishLast night I put my microsoft account on my pc and i don't know why i put it, when i restart my computer i was having a problem, i need to log in with my wifi but i need to inject my usb adapter inside, any answers that i can delete my microsoft...
  9. My account was deleted by a hacker and I lost my microsoft account. I then recreated my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was deleted by a hacker and I lost my microsoft account. I then recreated my...: I have several things that were connected to my original Microsoft account. The main thing I am concerned about is the minecraft account I bought and migrated to my microsoft account. The issue is the microsoft account that it was connected to has been hacked and deleted. The...
  10. My account was deleted by a hacker and I lost my microsoft account. I then recreated my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account was deleted by a hacker and I lost my microsoft account. I then recreated my...: I have several things that were connected to my original Microsoft account. The main thing I am concerned about is the minecraft account I bought and migrated to my microsoft account. The issue is the microsoft account that it was connected to has been hacked and deleted. The...