Windows 10: i wanna install my windows on new ssd

Discus and support i wanna install my windows on new ssd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i wanna install ssd on my laptop, i would like to put my windows in it, how do i do that, i dont have windows's disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenLazaryan, Nov 11, 2019.

1. i wanna install my windows on new ssd

i wanna install ssd on my laptop, i would like to put my windows in it, how do i do that, i dont have windows's disk

:)

KarenLazaryan, Nov 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2019
  3. I don't wanna lose my genuine OS while fresh installing in my new SSD from HDD

I bought a samsung SSD an i want a fresh installation in it. But the problem is that I might lose my Genuine operating system which is currently in my Hard Disk. People have suggested me Cloning process but i dont wanna do that. SO please suggest me on
    how can i still have my genuine OS in my SSD.

AmritPathak, Nov 11, 2019
  4. i wanna install my windows on new ssd

Fresh Install of Windows 10 Home in new SSD

I have this Dell N4010 Laptop that I want to upgrade with an SSD and use the existing HDD as Data drive. I have an original windows of digital license.

Please suggest how I can install a fresh copy of the windows in my new SSD with the existing license. And please suggest how to activate the new installation of Windows.

Fahim.Anwar, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

i wanna install my windows on new ssd

1. i wanna install my windows on new ssd - Similar Threads - wanna install ssd

2. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...
  3. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...
  4. I just wanna install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just wanna install Windows 11: Windows 10 end of support is fast approaching and I want to upgrade to Windows 11, my PC is over 8 years old now so some of the settings were outdated, but it supports most features that are needed to install Windows 11, I converted my drive to MBR to GPT fairly easily, I...
  5. I just wanna install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just wanna install Windows 11: Windows 10 end of support is fast approaching and I want to upgrade to Windows 11, my PC is over 8 years old now so some of the settings were outdated, but it supports most features that are needed to install Windows 11, I converted my drive to MBR to GPT fairly easily, I...
  6. How to install Windows on my new SSD

How to install Windows on my new SSD: hello i just bought a new ssd for my laptop and I was wondering can I use the windows code the laptop has to reinstall windows for my new drive?* original title: hello *...
  7. Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD

Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD: I have Dell Inspiron Laptop with windows 10 pre-installed in it. I would like to upgrade my HDD to a SSD and do a clean installation of windows 10. But the problem is how can I get the genuine copy of my windows 10 to the new SSD? Can I perform the clean installation to...
  8. I don't wanna lose my genuine OS while fresh installing in my new SSD from HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't wanna lose my genuine OS while fresh installing in my new SSD from HDD: I bought a samsung SSD an i want a fresh installation in it. But the problem is that I might lose my Genuine operating system which is currently in my Hard Disk. People have suggested me Cloning process but i dont wanna do that. SO please suggest me on how can i still have my...
  9. If I install a new SSD and reinstall Windows there, will the new Windows installation...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I install a new SSD and reinstall Windows there, will the new Windows installation...: I am going to be upgrading my computer soon, and as part of that upgrade I will get a new SSD where I will reinstall Windows to. I want to be able to use and access the data on my old HDD and old SSD from this new Windows installation. Will Windows recognize the...
  10. Can i install windows 10 on my new SSD?

Can i install windows 10 on my new SSD?: Hello I just bought a new SSD and obviously i would prefer to install Win10 on that instead of my HDD. My question is this: "will i be able to install Win10 on this since my new SSD obviously don't have Win 7 on it." This might be a stupid question but i hope...