Windows 10: I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

Discus and support I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop has some design issues, that my CPU is always throttling, I wanna my fans to run fast ,to cool my CPU better. Is there any control settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BojackSanchez, Oct 8, 2019.

1. I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

My laptop has some design issues, that my CPU is always throttling, I wanna my fans to run fast ,to cool my CPU better.

Is there any control settings in Windows 10 can help me ?

:)

BojackSanchez, Oct 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Utility for laptop fan control?

Note that, depending on your laptop, any direct control of the fan may not be possible. I suggested the one above as it seems aimed at laptops in particular- but I've not tried it.

E.g. Speedfan lists no fan on my Thinkpad.

Ok, I've now tried NoteBook FanControl for you.
    It has preset configurations for different machines: e.g.

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? [​IMG]

which for my t440s gives

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? [​IMG]

- whereas Speedfan didn't seem to achieve anything, I'm afraid. Presumably you looked at the config editor...

dalchina, Oct 8, 2019
  3. pat-pat. Win User
    my sony vaio model number vpceb fan runs constantly and very fast

Hello,

after updating windows 10 on my sony vaio model vpceb, I have noticed my laptop fan is running constantly and very fast. Can anyone suggest a fix please

pat-pat., Oct 8, 2019
  4. STEvil Win User

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

1. I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? - Similar Threads - wanna laptop fans

2. How do i make my pc run normal/fast again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make my pc run normal/fast again: Hello.my pc is from Aug. 12 22 and its been running fast and stable most of the time since then, but then since friday the 7th of July its been getting slower and slower and yesterday and today to the point where i sometimes cant even use Mozilla Firefox, its also very slow...
  3. How do i make my pc run normal/fast again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make my pc run normal/fast again: Hello.my pc is from Aug. 12 22 and its been running fast and stable most of the time since then, but then since friday the 7th of July its been getting slower and slower and yesterday and today to the point where i sometimes cant even use Mozilla Firefox, its also very slow...
  4. How do i make my pc run normal/fast again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop fan randomly runs extremely fast ever since Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop fan randomly runs extremely fast ever since Windows update: My laptop is around 6 months old and prior to a Windows update on 15/10/2021 had zero problems.Windows informed me there was an update, so I updated it as normal, and once my laptop restarted the fan suddenly went crazy. It will only stop if I completely shut it down and...
  6. Laptop fan randomly runs extremely fast ever since Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fan randomly runs extremely fast ever since Windows update: My laptop is around 6 months old and prior to a Windows update on 15/10/2021 had zero problems.Windows informed me there was an update, so I updated it as normal, and once my laptop restarted the fan suddenly went crazy. It will only stop if I completely shut it down and...
  7. Laptop fan randomly runs extremely fast ever since Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop Fan Is Moving So FAST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Fan Is Moving So FAST: I just read pdf using edge and do very basic works in chrome. But for this sometime my laptop become too much hot, and also the fan moves too fast.After 5-10 min, everything become to normal... my room temp 25-30cIs it normal???laptop is just 1 year old, and I have opened...
  9. How can I make my laptop run better?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make my laptop run better?: Recently I’ve been trying to fix my laptop up a bit so that it could run better. I got this laptop as a birthday present in 2016, but over time I started to use it less and less due to the fact that it began to run slower and slower. So for the past few days I’ve been...
  10. How do I make Windows 10 as fast as Linux?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I make Windows 10 as fast as Linux?: I need it to develop games but it always get sluggish after a while. the NT kernel often eat up the HDD usage and RAM usage when idling is more than 2GB higher than Linux...