Windows 10: I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

Discus and support I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop has some design issues, that my CPU is always throttling, I wanna my fans to run fast ,to cool my CPU better. Is there any control settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BojackSanchez, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:53 PM.

1. I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

My laptop has some design issues, that my CPU is always throttling, I wanna my fans to run fast ,to cool my CPU better.

Is there any control settings in Windows 10 can help me ?

:)

BojackSanchez, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:53 PM
  2. dalchina Win User

Utility for laptop fan control?

Note that, depending on your laptop, any direct control of the fan may not be possible. I suggested the one above as it seems aimed at laptops in particular- but I've not tried it.

E.g. Speedfan lists no fan on my Thinkpad.

Ok, I've now tried NoteBook FanControl for you.
    It has preset configurations for different machines: e.g.

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? [​IMG]

which for my t440s gives

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? [​IMG]

- whereas Speedfan didn't seem to achieve anything, I'm afraid. Presumably you looked at the config editor...

3. pat-pat. Win User
    my sony vaio model number vpceb fan runs constantly and very fast

Hello,

after updating windows 10 on my sony vaio model vpceb, I have noticed my laptop fan is running constantly and very fast. Can anyone suggest a fix please

4. STEvil Win User

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

Thema:

I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that?

1. I wanna make my laptop fans to run fast, is there any controls in Windows 10 can do that? - Similar Threads - wanna laptop fans

2. can i run win 10 from a USB on my laptop if so how can i do it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i run win 10 from a USB on my laptop if so how can i do it?: can i run win 10 from a USB on my laptop if so how can i do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10/fb1c126e-9996-4c0b-9614-6db1ac911a85
  3. Utility for laptop fan control?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Utility for laptop fan control?: I've set the cooling option under power control on my new HP ProBook G6 450 laptop to passive and it has the latest BIOS version. I notice the fan turns on at a low speed every few minutes under low CPU load despite the CPU temperatures being only c. 40 degrees. The ambient...
  4. fan on laptop keeps running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fan on laptop keeps running: I saw an article about crypto mining using my fan in my laptop to steal electricity from me and charge me higher electric bills, how do I find out if this is happening to me, and how do I stop it. thank you, for your help with this matter,elliott...
  5. How do I make Windows 10 as fast as Linux?

How do I make Windows 10 as fast as Linux?: I need it to develop games but it always get sluggish after a while. the NT kernel often eat up the HDD usage and RAM usage when idling is more than 2GB higher than Linux...
  6. Can I Replace My Laptop Fan?

Can I Replace My Laptop Fan?: My Laptop is a 2015 Windows 10 HP BeatsAudio 8gb RAM and Pavilion 17. The fan has been roughly loud and annoying lately getting noisy for absolutely no reasons. No viruses and it has been cleaned thoroughly....
  7. I can not run any program

I can not run any program: I have installed Windows 10.but none of the program i can run.only open files. not even google chrome or any other dekstop program r working.what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-run-any-program/85c66dc3-7a26-4543-8122-4fa9d5eb6427
  8. How can I tell if my laptop fan is working properly?

How can I tell if my laptop fan is working properly?: My laptop seems hotter than normal. How can I test to see if the fan is running properly? I guess I should also ask what the core temperature should be - and ask hot find out what it is? Thank you........ 87418
  9. Laptop Fan Running - Solved

Laptop Fan Running - Solved: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420. Windows 10 has ran my fan almost constantly during the last year. This has stopped with the recent Windows 10 Creators Update!!! I'll put up with spending an hour restoring my custom settings on almost everything that a "Creators" update...
  10. Fan Not Running on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan Not Running on Toshiba Laptop: Hi I have a Toshiba A300 Satelitte laptop. When I start this the fan runs for about 5 seconds and then stops. Subsequently it won't start again and the laptop gets very hot but doesn't shut down. So hot in fact it is not able to be handled. I am worried about a fire. Core...