Windows 10: I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

Discus and support I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Farid Hasan, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

Please solve my problem

:)

Farid Hasan, Apr 24, 2024

2. laptop not booting up stuck in auto repair

Hi Michael,

We would like to verify a few information that would help us sort out and address the problem that you are currently facing.

• Were there any changes made or any updates performed prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to finish the auto repair?
    • Did you receive any errors or stop codes before you reached the auto repair screen?

If you were able to finish the auto-repair, there should be able to get some options. Please take a screenshot of that screen and share it with us so we can have a better look at it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 24, 2024
  4. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

1. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing - Similar Threads - wanna laptop stop

2. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  3. I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I wanna my laptop stop auto repairing: Please solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-my-laptop-stop-auto-repairing/19c0752c-d979-42a8-82e5-0a177077bb68
  4. My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...

My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...: My laptop failed to boot and I then tried auto repair but it also failed and brought me a troubleshoot option but no reset option I clicked on the troubleshoot option but there was no reset option and now I don't know what to do plan help...
  5. Cant stop Auto Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant stop Auto Repair: I have done every thing possible to stop my Win10 pro from going into auto reapair loop whenever I use my PC. This has only started since I did the latest update.I have done a reinstall of Win 10, tried to do a reapair, did the bcdedit /set {current} recoveryenabled No, chdsk...
  6. Cant stop Auto Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant stop Auto Repair: I have done every thing possible to stop my Win10 pro from going into auto reapair loop whenever I use my PC. This has only started since I did the latest update.I have done a reinstall of Win 10, tried to do a reapair, did the bcdedit /set {current} recoveryenabled No, chdsk...
  7. Cant stop Auto Repair

8. Auto repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto repair: I updated windows 10 a few days ago. Today I wanted to do dual monitor with TV as I did multiple times. I restarted PC so it will work. It worked, but it started windows automatic repair. I tried repair booting, unnistaling last quality update (said there is error so cant...
  9. Auto repair

Auto repair: After turning on my PC, after half a minute, the PC opens the automatic repair instantly, where the title says "Your PC did not start properly". I tried many options and could not start Windows. Any help is appreciated....
  10. Auto Repair

Auto Repair: Hello guy to day i logged into my laptop and auto repair won't stop coming up, and whenever i try to go to advanced settings the screen goes blue and Freezes. Need help if anyone has some time thx...