Windows 10: I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work

Discus and support I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work. it says driver isnt compatible with OpenGl Please fix it i have windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DivkaranSingh, Sep 25, 2019.

1. I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work

I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work. it says driver isnt compatible with OpenGl

Please fix it i have windows 10

:)

DivkaranSingh, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

Hi Werewdragon3036,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when you are not able to play the full edition of Minecraft game.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. When you say ‘but now it won't let me play the full game’, what is the error code or message you get on the PC?
    4. Are you facing this issue in a different user account also?
    5. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game on the PC?

However, suggest you to follow the steps provided by ‘Shafeeq_Khan’
    from this thread
    to check if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work

1. I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work - Similar Threads - wanna play Minecraft

2. when i download minecraft trail microsoft is doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i download minecraft trail microsoft is doesnt work: please give me great answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-minecraft-trail-microsoft-is/5cc5d1fe-9a34-49c6-b4de-b50a55edafae
  3. when i download minecraft trail microsoft is doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i download minecraft trail microsoft is doesnt work: please give me great answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-minecraft-trail-microsoft-is/5cc5d1fe-9a34-49c6-b4de-b50a55edafae
  4. my minecraft doesnt work exit code -805306369

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft doesnt work exit code -805306369: my minecraft doesnt work when i enter it i use the minecraft java on the minecraft launcher and it stays in like a white screen forever for some reason it also says exit code -805306369 plese help...
  5. my minecraft doesnt work exit code -805306369

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my minecraft doesnt work exit code -805306369: my minecraft doesnt work when i enter it i use the minecraft java on the minecraft launcher and it stays in like a white screen forever for some reason it also says exit code -805306369 plese help...
  6. Minecraft porfil Migration still doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft porfil Migration still doesnt work: Yesterday I have migrated my Mojang Account to Microsoft and now it wont let me play Multiplayer. I got into the Account settings like this threads already...
  7. Minecraft launcher not wanna open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not wanna open: Recently my minecraft launcher wouldn't boot i restarted my pc a copple of times reinstalled the game, launcer and even updated java. when i click to open it it thinks for half a second then does nothing, even the task manager doesn't see anything come up. and now i have no...
  8. I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a Minecraft account via microsft and it doesnt work...: just a few minutes from this post I made a new Minecraft for Windows 10 account via Microsft account. It isn't letting me play anything, it says Failed to login:Null. Please help me....
  9. Minecraft Play Anywhere doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Play Anywhere doesn't work: I own Minecraft for Xbox One. I should be able to play it on Windows 10, right? [ATTACH] However, I can't download it onto my PC. [ATTACH] And Minecraft for Windows 10 says I don't own it. [ATTACH] I want to play Minecraft on my PC. Please help!...
  10. music doesnt play

in Windows 10 Customization
    music doesnt play: don't know what the problem is, checked all cables. It doesn't play sound when testing the audio card but nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-doesnt-play/c78a95bc-c080-4294-bdd8-e577ba363064