Windows 10: I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...

Discus and support I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanna play on the servers on Minecraft but it says I have to make a Microsoft account and when I press it it says sorry we had trouble connecting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by avynNewman, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...

I wanna play on the servers on Minecraft but it says I have to make a Microsoft account and when I press it it says sorry we had trouble connecting to your Microsoft account because I already made one but my PlayStation will not connect to it what do i do?????

:)

avynNewman, Jul 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitare Collection had been working fine. Now I get a message "We are having some trouble connecting to the Internet to download MSC data" when I try to play.

Microsoft Solitare Collection (MSC) had been working fine. Now I get a message "We are having some trouble connecting to the Internet to download MSC data" when I try to play.

LovellMcKee, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Sorry We cant play this file on your phone

We suggest that you change your ringtone or alert. Follow the steps below:

• In the App list, tap Settings > Ringtones + sounds.
    • Tap the type of ringtone or alert you want to change and then choose the sound you want to use.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jul 3, 2020
  4. I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...

sorry, we can't play this file on your phone

I have a Windows Phone 8 phone. Videos we playing just fine, then stopped. When trying to play, I get "sorry, we can't play this file on your phone".

per a suggestion in this Community forum, I powered down the phone. Upon restart, videos could play again. But, now, that ability is lost again and the "sorry, we can't play this file on your phone" statement appears again.

Why is this happening and what can be done to prevent it?

giiancarlo, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...

1. I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft... - Similar Threads - wanna play severs

2. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1
  3. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

in Cortana
    When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this": When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" what should I do? Cortana has been permitted to access calendar....
  4. Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help needed!!! "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found": Windows 10 Home I just have bought Windows 10 Home. The transaction was smooth, but Microsoft does not allow me to download Windows 10 and its key. When I click on the product I purchased to download it, the system says: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be...
  5. I wanna know why does microsoft....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I wanna know why does microsoft....: Linux is way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. My question is why does Microsoft suck so much? How fast will this get deleted lolol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-know-why-does-microsoft/831af04d-d91f-49e3-8eec-43dc24243c6c
  6. For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.: For around four days now it has been impossible to play any type of online game, for the sake of this post it showed it in Minecraft but I have the exact same issue in all online games including simple browser games. Although my PC is nothing special it ran games perfectly...
  7. I [ HAD TROUBLE WITH METERD CONNECTIONS!]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I [ HAD TROUBLE WITH METERD CONNECTIONS!]: One of your state members [mediator ] showed me ,AND explained they7 steps to remove the "METERD CONNECTION" THANK YOU, I am an amateur when It comes to computer's....
  8. I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work: I wanna play Minecraft but it doesnt work. it says driver isnt compatible with OpenGl Please fix it i have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanna-play-minecraft-but-it-doesnt-work/b12a9e86-7bf6-4b04-bfa6-1013ba0067a0
  9. Microsoft Word Online Issue: Sorry we ran into a problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Word Online Issue: Sorry we ran into a problem.: Hello, I have a user that gets the error below only when trying to access word online through Microsoft Edge. User is able to access in all other browser and normally i would advise them to just use the other browser but this specific user is our sharepoint admin and needs...
  10. We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.

in Browsers and Email
    We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.: We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. It happens CONTINUOUSLY. Why? I'm tired of signing into yahoo 50 times a day or...