Windows 10: I want a actual fix to the Mouse lag problem!

Discus and support I want a actual fix to the Mouse lag problem! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It has been over 2 weeks now, and I have had multiple techs do remote access with no luck. I have updated drivers/updated windows/reverted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zacrenfro, Jan 17, 2019.

1. zacrenfro Win User

I want a actual fix to the Mouse lag problem!

It has been over 2 weeks now, and I have had multiple techs do remote access with no luck.

I have updated drivers/updated windows/reverted windows/rolled back drivers/tried 4 different mice Wired/Wireless/4 Different laptops and 1Desktop.

It has nothing to do with our drivers, or anything that we have done!

It was very simple and I cannot understand how you smart techs can't figure it out by now with all these people with the same damn problems.

One of you're updates screwed it up, I'm guessing it was the Fall Update.. That seems to be when it started for everyone.. though I could be wrong who knows.

However I am positive that It's one of you're updates..

So please provide us/me a Fix! a actual working fix.

If you reply and tell me to reboot or reinstall drivers I swear to god.

I want a real working fix to this, so does everyone else!

:)

zacrenfro, Jan 17, 2019

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile I want a actual fix to the Mouse lag problem! :)

anticlutch, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 17, 2019
  4. I want a actual fix to the Mouse lag problem!

Severe mouse lag in windows 10

Finally, someone who understands. I started this thread a long time ago, and my mouse lag problem after installing Windows 10 is still not fixed. BAD SOFTWARE and BAD MANAGEMENT is when I need to try dozens of different suggestions from multiple folks
    suggesting they found a fix to mouse lag. For God's sake I tried turning off Cortana, and that does not fix the problem. Even if it did fix the problem (which is doesn't) why should I have to turn off anything to make Windows 10 not cause my mouse to freeze?
    Ridiculous!

BobDykstra, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

I want a actual fix to the Mouse lag problem!

1. I want a actual fix to the Mouse lag problem! - Similar Threads - actual fix Mouse

2. How do I fix mouse lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix mouse lag: This really isn't a question. But I have seen it all over the net. Frustrated with mouse lag. I have followed all tips, advice and you name it. So I decided to just read comments all over. No luck. My mouse lag was horrible after updates along with slow keyboard. Finely after...
  3. How do I fix mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix mouse lag: This really isn't a question. But I have seen it all over the net. Frustrated with mouse lag. I have followed all tips, advice and you name it. So I decided to just read comments all over. No luck. My mouse lag was horrible after updates along with slow keyboard. Finely after...
  4. How do I fix mouse lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a fix for mouse stuttering and lagging in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for mouse stuttering and lagging in Windows 11?: Recently I wiped my computer due to mistakes when I built it years ago. After the wipe I installed windows again and this time it loaded up 11 against my will instead of 10. Now when I load games or really any application that is demanding, the mouse will flicker and lag. If...
  6. Is there a fix for mouse stuttering and lagging in Windows 11?

Is there a fix for mouse stuttering and lagging in Windows 11?: Recently I wiped my computer due to mistakes when I built it years ago. After the wipe I installed windows again and this time it loaded up 11 against my will instead of 10. Now when I load games or really any application that is demanding, the mouse will flicker and lag. If...
  7. Mousenot an actual mouse

Mousenot an actual mouse: Hello microsoft community i have a problem that has been going quite for a long and it rages me real good. How do i fix my mouse going randomally at the edge of the screen and i cant control it. Please help....
  8. Mousenot an actual mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mousenot an actual mouse: Hello microsoft community i have a problem that has been going quite for a long and it rages me real good. How do i fix my mouse going randomally at the edge of the screen and i cant control it. Please help....
  9. Mouse lag problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag problem: Hello, I have been using win10 for a while now. Day before yesterday, as my laptop has not been shut down in a while, I shut down and restarted it. After I restarted, I saw that one of my USB drive had stopped working and that my mouse had started to lag when I play a game or...
  10. Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems: I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with the mouse and keyboard....