Windows 10: I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers

Discus and support I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Are those sellers who sell unlock codes via email for $10 and $15 legitimate? Are they selling authentic codes or what? submitted by /u/sk1wbw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sk1wbw, Nov 26, 2019.

1. /u/sk1wbw Win User

I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers

Are those sellers who sell unlock codes via email for $10 and $15 legitimate? Are they selling authentic codes or what?

submitted by /u/sk1wbw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sk1wbw, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Porthos Win User

Malwarebytes on ebay

Ebay is NOT an authorized seller. Authorised sellers are NOT allowed to sell on eBay.

Porthos, Nov 26, 2019
  3. fake n95 on ebay???

Totally fake. Report it to ebay and they will remove the listing and ban the seller.

psychomania---01, Nov 26, 2019
  4. I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers

Purchased Win 10 Pro off Ebay, but it was not Retail version

I have already opened it, but I didn't install it. I only opened it for the purposes of verifying what version the license is. I got an email from eBay saying if I haven't gotten a response from the seller by April 6, I can contact eBay on April 7 and they will step in.

benjamin654, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers

1. I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers - Similar Threads - copy Office Pro

2. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  3. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  4. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about microsoft office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question about microsoft office: How can I stop the Microsoft Office 365 from my Laptop? I bought it a few months ago, but I am not going to use it for the next three. So, does anyone know how can I stop it from running? Maybe not completely, but just for three months? Is that possible?...
  6. ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with...: ebay seller offering me 3 windows 10 RETAIL licence and guarantee me that you can link with your Microsoft Account. if i purchase this licence and if i linked 3 keys with my Microsoft account, can i own this licence forever? what happen if other party trying to use it?...
  7. Question about Office Sign In

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Office Sign In: I'm using a local account on my PC. If I signed in to Microsoft Office, would my local account become a Microsoft one? Would I be signed in to other services (like OneDrive), or would I only be signed in to Office? I'm hoping for the latter. submitted by...
  8. restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller: Hello, my first post on this forum. I bought a laptop from a private seller on ebay. Unfortunately, there are too many issues with it which were not mentioned in the description, so it does need to go back to the seller as "not as described". I don't want the seller to be...
  9. Question about Office 365 and Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Question about Office 365 and Office 2019: Hi I haven't used Office for decades but in this summer I 'd probably purchase Office 2019 because of local summer deals I'd like to know. Could Office 2019 synchronize files to One Drive cloud? Another question is - If it could, and I use the Office on public PC or PC of...
  10. Legit seller of Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legit seller of Microsoft Office: Is CSPCart a legit seller of Microsoft products (Office 2016)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/legit-seller-of-microsoft-office/84fff44d-8f58-431f-9a4d-024c41204925