Windows 10: I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...

Discus and support I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; UI is not being displayed correctly in minecraft education edition, some snapshots are given. please see them. tried to uninstall then reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ΞViLSHUЯiK∃П, Jan 15, 2021.

1. I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...

UI is not being displayed correctly in minecraft education edition, some snapshots are given. please see them. tried to uninstall then reinstall nothing worked, switched to the setup one. that has also same errors. I cant see my worlds but play them, i can change settings but cant see them. PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!! I tried deleting temp also. OS: Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit SNAPSHOTS

I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education... c991871a-da68-409e-8fd0-ad4ecb177301?upload=true.png I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education... 341c99cb-fcc9-44c7-a254-926ce121e579?upload=true.png I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education... e9ce64c9-e3ad-4e22-af92-5d89662fa26a?upload=true.png

:)

ΞViLSHUЯiK∃П, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...

Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...

1. I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education... - Similar Threads - FAST ANSWER being

2. Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed: I'm on Win11 and like using the copilot app which is billed as a preview. Regularly but randomly when I ask a question the answer will progressively be displayed in the sidebar, and then as soon as it finishes the answer will disappear and I'll be left with the start screen...
  3. Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot answers disappear immediately after being displayed: I'm on Win11 and like using the copilot app which is billed as a preview. Regularly but randomly when I ask a question the answer will progressively be displayed in the sidebar, and then as soon as it finishes the answer will disappear and I'll be left with the start screen...
  4. How fast can I get answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How fast can I get answers: I'm cool with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fast-can-i-get-answers/7efd9f5f-f081-41a2-bdd4-c6b0bd0d5ee8
  5. I need answers fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need answers fast: Why did I get this from you: Support<support@*******.onmicrosoft.com>????? Thus is the content of the notice which is lurid and disgusting:This is a threat, and illegal, and has your name attached....what to do?Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few...
  6. I need answers fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need answers fast: Why did I get this from you: Support<support@*******.onmicrosoft.com>????? Thus is the content of the notice which is lurid and disgusting:This is a threat, and illegal, and has your name attached....what to do?Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few...
  7. I need answers fast

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Defender is not being Displayed Correctly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is not being Displayed Correctly: hi guys, i got a virus that deleted my windows defender [Original Title: Windows defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-is-not-being-displayed-correctly/c06f1e3b-81d0-492d-a5cb-c9c24aff8994
  9. Minecraft for Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Education: I bought the minecraft full game and now I've the especial project at school with my two kids. We are creating the school plant in minecraft, but our ideia is create the school in the minecraft education to use inside the classroom. But, with our count it's not possible...
  10. answer me fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    answer me fast: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...