Windows 10: i want a fresh install of windows 10 home on my conputer that is running the same windows...

Discus and support i want a fresh install of windows 10 home on my conputer that is running the same windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; what do I need for a fresh install of windows 10 home ... do I need a product key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Laytongriffith, Jan 12, 2020.

1. i want a fresh install of windows 10 home on my conputer that is running the same windows...

what do I need for a fresh install of windows 10 home ... do I need a product key?

:)

Laytongriffith, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 12, 2020
  4. i want a fresh install of windows 10 home on my conputer that is running the same windows...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

i want a fresh install of windows 10 home on my conputer that is running the same windows...

1. i want a fresh install of windows 10 home on my conputer that is running the same windows... - Similar Threads - fresh install home

2. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  3. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  4. Fresh Install Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install Windows 11 Home: I have a new built PC that 100% meets the min req. 12th gen intel i7 3.5ghz with 32gb of Ram 2 terabytes of space. I used the media creation tool to make a bootable USB - after I enter my product key I get a generic message saying my PC doesn't meet the min. req when it...
  5. Fresh Install Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Install Windows 11 Home: I have a new built PC that 100% meets the min req. 12th gen intel i7 3.5ghz with 32gb of Ram 2 terabytes of space. I used the media creation tool to make a bootable USB - after I enter my product key I get a generic message saying my PC doesn't meet the min. req when it...
  6. Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives: Hello guys I will be getting a new SSD and i want to do a clean Windows Install on it. But I want to save all my Program Files and Windows Settings and drives. Can you recommend me a way, or a Program to back up everything on my secondary Hardrive. Thank you! submitted by...
  7. Can I use the same Windows 10 Key for a fresh install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use the same Windows 10 Key for a fresh install?: So currently I'm having an issue with the CoD Modern Warfare game crashing and giving me a "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error" message. I've tried a a lot of "fixes" in my research and at this point I'm thinking about just doing a fresh install of Windows 10. I even...
  8. fresh install 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh install 10 home: I'm trying to install win 10 as a fresh install. I do not have any other phone than an old school landline. The install will not continue until I give it a mobile number. When did this start and why? Mark...
  9. Same Account on a Fresh Install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Same Account on a Fresh Install?: I’m planning on building my own pc soon and I was wondering if you could sign into your old microsoft account while installing Windows on the new pc. Every video that I’ve watched when they install Windows it says, “who’s going to use this pc?” They then proceed to create a...
  10. Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10: I having problem after done for Windows 10 installation. Once reboot, its come out error. The stop code was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. What failed: ACPI.sys. Please assist!!! Thank you!!!...