Windows 10: I want a quick respone .

Discus and support I want a quick respone . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Few days back I Reset my Laptop now it was showing that you don't have access in Microsoft word ,powerpoint etc... And it was not showing the Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harshith vankudothu, Jun 23, 2024.

1. I want a quick respone .

Few days back I Reset my Laptop now it was showing that you don't have access in Microsoft word ,powerpoint etc... And it was not showing the Bluetooth devices near to me it always showing that "Your device is set up to get insider preview builds . If you want to to change youe insider level,make sure your Microsoft account is registered in the Insider Programme and link to it on this page " I don;t know hoe to do that .

:)

Harshith vankudothu, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 23, 2024
  4. I want a quick respone .

bluetooth speaker my computerr dell not respon

1. my computer bluetooth no respon

********Moved thread from Mobile to Windows Community********

brahmonoriadi, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

I want a quick respone .

1. I want a quick respone . - Similar Threads - quick respone

2. Popup Quick Reference List for the Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup Quick Reference List for the Desktop: Popup Quick Reference List for the DesktopWhatInstructions to create a list of information that can display with a single click and closes by itself. WhySome information that we know about we need a little “reminder” as to exactly what that information is such as remembering...
  3. Popup Quick Reference List for the Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popup Quick Reference List for the Desktop: Popup Quick Reference List for the DesktopWhatInstructions to create a list of information that can display with a single click and closes by itself. WhySome information that we know about we need a little “reminder” as to exactly what that information is such as remembering...
  4. Popup Quick Reference List for the Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Quick Access settings not persisting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access settings not persisting: Every time I close then re-open Windows File Explorer I'm running Windows Pro 64 bit on a PC w/ Intel CPU, Quick Access settings have returned to default---Pictures, Music, Videos, etc. I don't want Pictures, Music, Videos in Quick Access, so "Unpin from Quick access," and...
  6. Quick Access settings not persisting

Quick Access settings not persisting: Every time I close then re-open Windows File Explorer I'm running Windows Pro 64 bit on a PC w/ Intel CPU, Quick Access settings have returned to default---Pictures, Music, Videos, etc. I don't want Pictures, Music, Videos in Quick Access, so "Unpin from Quick access," and...
  7. quick assists not working with windows 10 22h2 KB5044273

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick assists not working with windows 10 22h2 KB5044273: After updating to windows 10.0.19045.5011, quick assists old and new versions are unable to open:I repaired and reinstalled, web view2 and edge as instructed here:...
  8. quick assists not working with windows 10 22h2 KB5044273

quick assists not working with windows 10 22h2 KB5044273: After updating to windows 10.0.19045.5011, quick assists old and new versions are unable to open:I repaired and reinstalled, web view2 and edge as instructed here:...
  9. quick assists not working with windows 10 22h2 KB5044273

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I want a quick respone .

I want a quick respone .: Few days back I Reset my Laptop now it was showing that you don't have access in Microsoft word ,powerpoint etc... And it was not showing the Bluetooth devices near to me it always showing that "Your device is set up to get insider preview builds . If you want to to change...