Windows 10: I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

Discus and support I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft for one reason only, to play with my brother in multiplayer mode. However, he has the Java Edition the only version that the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Federico_P, Mar 5, 2020.

1. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

I bought Minecraft for one reason only, to play with my brother in multiplayer mode. However, he has the Java Edition the only version that the Windows Edition doesn't support multiplayer with. Thus, I would very much appreciate Microsoft stop being so petty and just give me a refund. I've barely even opened up the game before understanding why multiplayer didn't work.

Now, could someone tell me where the ******* I can get my money back?

:)

Federico_P, Mar 5, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Mar 5, 2020
  3. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted
    to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

JenGreen708, Mar 5, 2020
  4. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition

1. I want a refund for Minecraft: Windows Edition - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft Edition

2. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a refund for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but everything I've read has told me to go to order history and simply request a refund. It isn't that simple, however, because I don't even have the option to request one. How would I even go about getting a...
  3. Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, But I really wanted JAVA edition, And I Absolutely NEED a REFUND! I want my money back, so I can get JAVA edition, the BETTER edition of minecraft....
  4. I Want to refund minecraft dungeons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want to refund minecraft dungeons.: Hello, I want to refund minecraft dungeons, but the problem is that when i go to minecraft.net, and try to contact them it redirects me to support.microsoft.com, i bought minecraft dungeons from the minecraft launcher, i want to refund it but i can't because minecraft.net...
  5. I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get a refund on Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft via the Microsoft Store believing that it would allow me to play with my friends. However, not long after, I realized that Minecraft for Windows 10 is not compatible with the Java Edition, which I didn't even know existed. I now wanted to get a refund, but...
  6. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  7. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition: I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-minecraft-windows-10-edition/4b814f71-df25-48d4-b0c5-1bd9d99345f6
  8. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding MineCraft Master Edition: I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft-master-edition/de57cbc4-2809-4f79-8663-cd1ba9eb9de0
  9. i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i wants to refund my minecraft windows 10 edition but dont know how to: I don't know how to refund Minecraft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wants-to-refund-my-minecraft-windows-10-edition/bc1cb812-8e7d-4692-8d2f-de0ef5ca4916
  10. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft can i have my money back