Windows 10: I want a video tutorial with performance settings, Windows 10 Home optimization version 1809

Discus and support I want a video tutorial with performance settings, Windows 10 Home optimization version 1809 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please help me with a video tutorial with all the settings, performance, optimization, registers, services, ect ... at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 23, 2018.

1. I want a video tutorial with performance settings, Windows 10 Home optimization version 1809

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please help me with a video tutorial with all the settings, performance, optimization, registers, services, ect ... at Windows 10 Home version 1809
    Thank you!
    Wait for response!
    A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 23, 2018

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

I want a video tutorial with performance settings, Windows 10 Home optimization version 1809

Optimize Performance of Windows 10  

That's ok.

The link should be a blue color that will underline when you move the pointer over it. Not all of the steps have links in their title though. Do you see this like the ones outlined in red below?

If not, then what browser are you using?

I want a video tutorial with performance settings, Windows 10 Home optimization version 1809 [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

I want a video tutorial with performance settings, Windows 10 Home optimization version 1809

1. I want a video tutorial with performance settings, Windows 10 Home optimization version 1809 - Similar Threads - video tutorial performance

2. I want an iso file for version 1809 of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want an iso file for version 1809 of Windows 10: I want an iso file for version 1809 of Windows 10. I can't find it on the official website. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-an-iso-file-for-version-1809-of-windows-10/c96ad0f1-57f4-406c-a855-259a60cded07
  3. I want an iso file for version 1809 of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want an iso file for version 1809 of windows 10: I want an iso file for version 1809 of windows 10. I can't find it on the official website. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-an-iso-file-for-version-1809-of-windows-10/c96ad0f1-57f4-406c-a855-259a60cded07
  4. I want an iso file for version 1809 of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want an iso file for version 1809 of windows 10: I want an iso file for version 1809 of windows 10. I can't find it on the official website. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-an-iso-file-for-version-1809-of-windows-10/c96ad0f1-57f4-406c-a855-259a60cded07
  5. 7 Settings to Optimize for Gaming Performance on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    7 Settings to Optimize for Gaming Performance on Windows 11: Gamers are always looking to get the best performance from their computers - be it the latest drivers or swanky gadgets. Similarly, Windows 11 has also got people excited about gaming because of new features to enhance your gaming experience. Here are a few twitches you can...
  6. Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance: Hello community, I am really need help to improve my laptop performance to have a best experience for gaming. Do anyone have any ideas ? Thank you very much. Sorry for bad english....
  7. Windows 10 version 1809 performance

Windows 10 version 1809 performance: Windows has been updated to the version 1809 recently and ever since the cpu usage has changed and causing FPS drops during gameplays. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1809-performance/3516162d-e08e-4aca-afb4-40cbe8e2755c
  8. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 1809

What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 1809: What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 1809? Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/fe55826a-8fc0-4afe-b0b5-06ca48bd10e2
  9. Windows 10 Home Version 1809 Never Installs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Version 1809 Never Installs: I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this and what they did about this installation problem. Twice in December and now today January 9th., this version 1809 fails to install. Is it because of say the age of my Desktop which is from 2013 or is it some thing...
  10. Optimize Performance of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Optimize Performance of Windows 10: How to: Optimize Performance of Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will provide you with a list of suggestions to help optimize, speed up, and improve the performance of Windows 10. You can pick and choose which listed suggestions you would like to do, or feel...