Windows 10: I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!...

Discus and support I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Stop forcing changes to MY computer! Leave everything the way it is! I DO NOT WANT ANY UPDATES! GET OFF MY COMPUTER!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavePflepsen, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!...

Stop forcing changes to MY computer! Leave everything the way it is! I DO NOT WANT ANY UPDATES! GET OFF MY COMPUTER!

:)

DavePflepsen, Jan 8, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 8, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Imran Beg Win User

I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!...

Block List

i have a Samsung focus WP 7.5 & i want to know how to block unwanted calls like Block List, Auto Reject List & Black list..........
    thanks

Imran Beg, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!...

1. I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!... - Similar Threads - updates upgrades changes

2. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  3. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  4. Rejecting Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rejecting Windows 11 upgrade: I upgraded to indows 11 but didn't like it, so reverted to Windows 10 within 2 or 3 days. I'd assumed that "updates" now offered refer to Windows 10, but I found that when I clicked on "update", Windows 11 downloaded and is apparently ready to install again on restart. How...
  5. STOPING UPDATE FOREVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOPING UPDATE FOREVER: I WANT TO STOP UPDATE FORVER AND ALSO 6 UPDATES HAVE DOWNLOADED BUT NOT INSTALLED AFTER THAT PAUSED UPDATE AND HOW DO I REMOVE THAT FILE WHICH INCREASE STORAGE IN MY PC ....
  6. Computer rejects internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer rejects internet: My computer show a perfect connection to my home WiFi, yet it refuses to connect. Ethernet cables don't help, and I've had 4 different WiFi adapters. I reinstalled my drivers 3 times, and keep them up to date when my internet works. The "WPA" button doesn't work on the new...
  7. My computer rejects to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer rejects to connect to wifi: Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It...
  8. my computer keeps rejecting certain windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer keeps rejecting certain windows updates: my computer keeps rejecting certain windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-rejecting-certain-windows/502dfbf5-44af-48bc-99af-312fd1a5bac9
  9. I want to stop any updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to stop any updates: How to disable any updates? I don’t want them at all! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-stop-any-updates/a3d5fab0-7c04-46e5-bf93-b7f31b0c04ec
  10. I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I WANT TO CHANGE MY VERIFICATION SETTING ON MY COMPUTER: HOW DO I DO THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-verification-setting-on-my/630adff0-1006-4502-9068-d989d737cf13"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want all updates upgrades or any changes to my computer stoped blocked and rejected! make no changes to my computer ever!!!!