Windows 10: I want configure auto back in windows 10

Discus and support I want configure auto back in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lots of important files on my system and I don't that I have backup manually so I want that system automatically take the backup in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilipAlwis, Oct 11, 2020.

1. I want configure auto back in windows 10

I have lots of important files on my system and I don't that I have backup manually so I want that system automatically take the backup in windows 10

:)

PhilipAlwis, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

I want configure auto back in windows 10

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

I want configure auto back in windows 10

1. I want configure auto back in windows 10 - Similar Threads - configure auto

2. Need to remove Admin auto configured Microsoft updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to remove Admin auto configured Microsoft updates: I have one special workstation that is set to automatically install updates. Under updates, says "Some settings are managed by your system administrator". How do I change those settings? I want them to upload, but let me decide when to install them? Some updates are rebooting...
  3. Need to remove Admin auto configured Microsoft updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to remove Admin auto configured Microsoft updates: I have one special workstation that is set to automatically install updates. Under updates, says "Some settings are managed by your system administrator". How do I change those settings? I want them to upload, but let me decide when to install them? Some updates are rebooting...
  4. Need to remove Admin auto configured Microsoft updates

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Auto sound configuration change from stereo to 7.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto sound configuration change from stereo to 7.1: Hello,So I have my PC plugged in to Denon AVR setup to surround sound however have configuarion of 3.1. Whenever I play some games my windows sound configuration change from STEREO to 7.1. I then need to minimize the game and change it to stereo again. I think the question...
  6. Auto sound configuration change from stereo to 7.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto sound configuration change from stereo to 7.1: Hello,So I have my PC plugged in to Denon AVR setup to surround sound however have configuarion of 3.1. Whenever I play some games my windows sound configuration change from STEREO to 7.1. I then need to minimize the game and change it to stereo again. I think the question...
  7. Auto sound configuration change from stereo to 7.1

8. How to configure bluetooth headset not to auto-connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to configure bluetooth headset not to auto-connect: Greetings I've got a Bluetooth headset, jabra t75 elite active which i almost exclusively use with my phone. On certain Teams/Meets/Zoom calls I'd like to use them with my computer. Though I don't wish the computer to automatically try to connect to my headset, is there...
  9. Configure registry key to stop auto discover process for Mail

Configure registry key to stop auto discover process for Mail: I want to set up my university mail on Mail for Windows 10 and I was instructed to replace following codeblock [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\AutoDiscover] "ExcludeExplicitO365Endpoint"=dword:00000001 When I go to...
  10. How can I configure windows 10 to auto restart when updating windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I configure windows 10 to auto restart when updating windows?: Hi guys, I usually control windows update service by enabling or disabling it using Group Policy so I can update the windows as a specific time that I want. However the process of updating windows is a little annoying when I have to watch for it and click restart when it...