Windows 10: I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2

Discus and support I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I am Arunabha Biswas email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Contact No. +91-9051579197 I purchased a Laptop Dell Inspiron 5570 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ARUNABHABISWAS1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2

Hi. I am Arunabha Biswas email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Contact No. +91-9051579197

I purchased a Laptop Dell Inspiron 5570 , bearing Service Tag: BNV81W2 EXPRESS SERVICE CODE: 25387771538 FROM AMAZON INDIA ONLINE.

THE LAPTOP DOES NOT HAVE DCOA 9 DELL CERTIFICATION OF AUTHENTICATION WITH SER.TAG, EXPRESS CODE & PRODUCT KEY issued by Microsoft (with Icon & Bar Code)

Dell India is denying to issue the DCOA (DELL CERTIFICATION OF AUTHENTICATION

The laptop has so many problems. But first I want make sure it is genuine product, certified by Microsoft.

Thanks.

Arunabha bIswas

Ser, Tag: BNV81W2

:)

ARUNABHABISWAS1, Aug 29, 2019

2. dell laptop serve tag help

i got a old laptop i need to remove a old account information?
    Is there any service tags tools in 2018
    dell latitude E5440 service tag 1965Q32

patricia2626, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    dell laptop serve tag help

You can't change the service tag of a Dell. It's the unique serial number of the machine and is used to identify it when you need to find support, diagnostics, manuals or drivers specific to that particular machine. See here for yours...
    http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/...65q32/diagnose

What is this 'account information' you want to remove? Is it a Windows account on the PC, or some sort of support plan on the Dell site?

4. I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2

Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

I WANT CONFIRMATION  OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2 [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2

1. I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2 - Similar Threads - CONFIRMATION AUTHENTICATION LAPTOP

2. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  3. I was about to turn on my PC and I got this Setup confirmation message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was about to turn on my PC and I got this Setup confirmation message: Press y to reset fTPM, if you have BitLocker or encryption-enable system, the system will not boot without a recovery key. Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot, fTPM will NOT be enable with new CPU unless fTPM is reset reinitialized, you could swap...
  4. I was about to turn on my PC and I got this Setup confirmation message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was about to turn on my PC and I got this Setup confirmation message: Press y to reset fTPM, if you have BitLocker or encryption-enable system, the system will not boot without a recovery key. Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot, fTPM will NOT be enable with new CPU unless fTPM is reset reinitialized, you could swap...
  5. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  6. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  7. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I WANT TO PRINT THE LIST OF TAGS IN PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURES

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I WANT TO PRINT THE LIST OF TAGS IN PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURES: I WANT TO PRINT JUST THE LIST OF TAGS ON MY PICTURES BUT NOT THE PICTURE . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-print-the-list-of-tags-in-pictures-but/64b7ebf0-d00b-4a08-8be6-a9a4348262dd
  9. About microsoft Authenticator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About microsoft Authenticator.: how to log in without a password using microsoft authenticator in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/about-microsoft-authenticator/0b7d95ac-8cbf-4f69-b82c-59e7bcbf6159"
  10. dell laptop serve tag help

in Windows 10 Support
    dell laptop serve tag help: i got a old laptop i need to remove a old account information? Is there any service tags tools in 2018 dell latitude E5440 service tag 1965Q32 104956