Windows 10: I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

Discus and support I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a laptop that runs on windows. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive, so that I can revive my computer to its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ΙωαννηςΞανθοπουλος, Feb 12, 2024.

1. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

Good morning, I have a laptop that runs on windows. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive, so that I can revive my computer to its current state operating system and apps and files. How can I do it, if it's possible? I think that creating a system image does not copy my files and apos too, I am wrong? Thank you in advance

:)

ΙωαννηςΞανθοπουλος, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

1. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files.... - Similar Threads - create copy system

2. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....: Good morning, I have a laptop that runs on windows. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive, so that I can revive my computer to its current state operating system and apps and files. How can I do it, if it's possible? I think that creating a system image does...
  3. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....: Good morning, I have a laptop that runs on windows. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive, so that I can revive my computer to its current state operating system and apps and files. How can I do it, if it's possible? I think that creating a system image does...
  4. Creating system Image to external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating system Image to external drive: Hi,I am unable to create a system image to a brand new western digital external drive. My C drive has 170BG & the usb I’m trying to back it up to has 230GB spare.When I attempt to create the system image, it comes up with 'This drive is not a valid backup location'.I've tired...
  5. Creating system Image to external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating system Image to external drive: Hi,I am unable to create a system image to a brand new western digital external drive. My C drive has 170BG & the usb I’m trying to back it up to has 230GB spare.When I attempt to create the system image, it comes up with 'This drive is not a valid backup location'.I've tired...
  6. Creating system Image to external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Want to create system image of C drive

Want to create system image of C drive: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to create system image of C drive but problem is that it is backing up C and E both drive so I want to Backup C drive only. Please help....
  8. No hard copy of operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No hard copy of operating system: I want to reset my laptop as i'm having issues with it. I don't have a disc or usb with the operating system on it, what are my options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-hard-copy-of-operating-system/dfac87dc-69e3-4291-a0eb-928e2684aca6
  9. Create System Image of External Drive

Create System Image of External Drive: My mother's Dell 5566 laptop died mid-use last week - pretty sure it's the mobo. She hasn't backed up recently so she wants to do that before she takes it in to get fixed I'm working on it with her remotely. Got her a SATA cable to check it using another laptop and it's...
  10. Creating a system restore in an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a system restore in an external hard drive: I have windows 10 installed on my ssd in laptop.I want to create a backup of the windows only and store in my external hdd in a way that I would be able to use remaining space on external drive normally and restore from it if something bad happens.Is it possible? submitted...