Windows 10: I want D: Drive on windows ten

Discus and support I want D: Drive on windows ten in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get D:Drive on windows ten?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cabinmedia, May 18, 2021.

1. I want D: Drive on windows ten

How do I get DI want D: Drive on windows ten :Drive on windows ten?

:)

cabinmedia, May 18, 2021

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, May 18, 2021
  3. Cannot access D drive since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for replying quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few more questions:

• Is the D: drive located on the same hard disk or on different hard disk?

• Did you have any important data saved on the
      D:
      drive?

If the D: is saved on another hard disk and you are unable to access it, I suggest you to format the drive completely and check if the issue is resolved.

To format the hard disk, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Disk management option.

• Right click on the D: drive and select
      Format option.

• Wait for the formatting to complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 18, 2021
  4. I want D: Drive on windows ten

little cat, May 18, 2021
Thema:

I want D: Drive on windows ten

1. I want D: Drive on windows ten - Similar Threads - Drive ten

2. Map network drive lose some folder and space more than ten time every day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Map network drive lose some folder and space more than ten time every day: My workstation map network drive lose some folder and space more than ten time every day. show below pictureAlso can't save the file that open from this network dirve befor lose these folder. I have try updated the group policy, but it not working, even can't reconnect the...
  3. Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,": So, i was trying to help a friend out with their hp stream, it was too low on space, and windows would not update, even with an external drive. So i came up with a idea, he could use the external drive as the main boot drive. so i cloned the os to the external drive, and it...
  4. How do I install a new windows ten operating system on new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I install a new windows ten operating system on new hard drive?: Hi, i want to know the steps to: 1: methods to finding my windows license/product key.I've hard cmd prompt has a way, but I'm not sure 2: what amount of usb capacity do i need to get the installation software, where do i get it. And how would i install it to the new hard...
  5. Windows Ten Laptop Scanning and Repairing Drive Frozen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Ten Laptop Scanning and Repairing Drive Frozen?: Dell xps 15 9550. I had this laptop for many years. Windows ten pro. I turned on my laptop and it said it was scanning and fixing my c drive. Now it went to one hundred percent complete and has been like this for quite a while now. The thing was few weeks ago, i had the...
  6. Windows Ten Laptop Scanning and Repairing Drive Frozen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Ten Laptop Scanning and Repairing Drive Frozen?: Dell xps 15 9550. I had this laptop for many years. Windows ten pro. I turned on my laptop and it said it was scanning and fixing my c drive. Now it went to one hundred percent complete and has been like this for quite a while now. The thing was few weeks ago, i had the...
  7. window s ten does not recognise my toshiba external super multi drive PA3761U-1DV2

window s ten does not recognise my toshiba external super multi drive PA3761U-1DV2: I have recently purchased windows 10 laptop and it does not recognise my Toshiba external super multi drive PA3761U-1DV2 I don't want get rid of my external drive which was working quite well is a way I can get it to work thank you...
  8. If I install a new hard drive and I don't have a Windows ten disc, how can I reinstall...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I install a new hard drive and I don't have a Windows ten disc, how can I reinstall...: If I install a new hard drive and I don't have a Windows ten disc, how can I reinstall windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-install-a-new-hard-drive-and-i-dont-have-a/1fe08d8a-36c3-4e90-a427-607903e142a6"
  9. installing windows ten to new drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows ten to new drive: Got into the loop trying to repair win10. formatted my c drive now can't start the reloading from CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-ten-to-new-drive/9caef956-1653-46df-bb2e-1ec888e4df20
  10. windows ten display drive pnp

windows ten display drive pnp: what the 88888 is going on ive a screen that supports 2560 resoultion and another that goes to 4k all runing through a dul link dvi switch or just pluged in to what ever pc i use with dvi cable and a hdmi cable. it works on every setup i have , and all have nvida cards,...