Windows 10: I want driver for HP LaserJet1010 in windows 10

Discus and support I want driver for HP LaserJet1010 in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to conect my this old hp printer with my computer but it is not detected my computer . so I am facing problem. so I need driver for HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rajendra.singh, Oct 1, 2019.

1. I want driver for HP LaserJet1010 in windows 10

i am trying to conect my this old hp printer with my computer but it is not detected my computer . so I am facing problem. so I need driver for HP LaserJet 1010 printer.

:)

Rajendra.singh, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 1, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Oct 1, 2019
  4. I want driver for HP LaserJet1010 in windows 10

HP Compaq L2311c driver for windows 10

Hi Komagian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to connect the display screen and try to update the driver.

Update the Display Adapter driver.

I suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • In Run window type devmgmt.msc.
    • Then in device manager, right click on Display Adapter.
    • Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.
    • If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.
    If you don't find the drivers for Windows 10 in the manufacturer website, you can revert your display driver back to an older version instead of the one installed with windows 10.

• Right click on the Start Button.

• Select Device Manager.

• Select Display driver and then then right click on the driver.

• click the Update Driver... button

• Select 'Browse my computer for driver software'

• Select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'

• Select the Older version of your current driver.
    Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

I want driver for HP LaserJet1010 in windows 10

1. I want driver for HP LaserJet1010 in windows 10 - Similar Threads - driver LaserJet1010

2. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  3. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  4. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  6. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  7. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  8. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  9. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,Anyone could help look at this minidump? Just had a BSOD about few minutes ago.https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6ABA45EBB582CEC1%2115335&cid=6ABA45EBB582CEC1...