Windows 10: I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition

Discus and support I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I set up an RDP account in the Student version of the Window 10 ? if any possible solution available please help me out 132206 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrYadav, May 8, 2019.

1. MrYadav Win User

I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition

Can I set up an RDP account in the Student version of the Window 10 ? if any possible solution available please help me out

:)

MrYadav, May 8, 2019

2. RDP

Hi Nikki,

We can see here that you are having issues using (RDP) Remote Desktop Protocol on your computer. There are several reasons why you are experiencing this concern. To set your expectation, we will be doing some troubleshooting steps to isolate
    this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • When did you notice about this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, May 8, 2019
  3. Opemow Win User
    Win 10 Home Edition RDP

Will the windows 10 Home edition have the RDP capability? To allow RDP incoming transactions, or only outgoing?

i.e. To connect to my PC with Win10 Home edition from another device on an outside network.

Opemow, May 8, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition - Similar Threads - help setting RDP

2. I want buy Home and student 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want buy Home and student 2021: I want buy Home and student 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-buy-home-and-student-2021/b9e53e99-2ce5-4e87-bd32-cdb93c8f2e1b
  3. I want buy Home and student 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want buy Home and student 2021: I want buy Home and student 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-buy-home-and-student-2021/b9e53e99-2ce5-4e87-bd32-cdb93c8f2e1b
  4. SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE: I bought a computer to be used by students attending my medical training school. I set up the computer using my Microsoft account, but then all my personal stuff email and all my desktop icons displays. I don't want them to see any of that. How do I set up a separate login...
  5. SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE

SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE: I bought a computer to be used by students attending my medical training school. I set up the computer using my Microsoft account, but then all my personal stuff email and all my desktop icons displays. I don't want them to see any of that. How do I set up a separate login...
  6. Office free Student edition

Office free Student edition: I am using Office Free Student suite. Can I open an excel spreadsheet that is stored locally, I do not want this file in the "cloud". Thanks for any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-free-student-edition/54fea539-c870-4879-96d1-f7891c4cb092
  7. I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings: I like using Microsoft Photos' Print function The one shown below. The options are strict for size though and I'd like to have my own. It uses sizes like 6x8 or whatever and doesn't let me enter my own in. So via regedit I'm assuming there is a way to input my own option...
  8. I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition: Can I set up an RDP account in the Student version of the Window 10 ? if any possible solution available please help me out 132206
  9. wanting to set up a vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wanting to set up a vpn: I have been thinking lately about wanting to set up a vpn on my home network, kinda for added security and kinda because everyone I know is using one, however I have at and t for internet and not sure if there are any that work on at and t. anyone have any suggestions on how...
  10. wanting to set up a vpn

in Windows 10 Support
    wanting to set up a vpn: I have been thinking lately about wanting to set up a vpn on my home network, kinda for added security and kinda because everyone I know is using one, however I have at and t for internet and not sure if there are any that work on at and t. anyone have any suggestions on how...