Windows 10: I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection

Discus and support I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using all of your guides to fix this and it has made it significantly worse. First I just couldn't log on and i got an error that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrandonCox3, Jan 16, 2019.

1. I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection

I have been using all of your guides to fix this and it has made it significantly worse. First I just couldn't log on and i got an error that i couldn't log on. Then i used your guides to fix the issue and now it says I don't have internet connection which is funny cause i'm using the internet to send this. And all i want to do is talk to support person to person but i can't. Now help me please.

:)

BrandonCox3, Jan 16, 2019
  2. AYMelele Win User

Xbox Live on Win 10 "You are not connected to a internet"

Ok so i just turned my computer on and there was an update for the xbox app, i can now get into the xbox app, but it cant connect to the internet. I for example can not read my messages and when i open the game it can't sync the game files. I tried to check
    my network settings and found that it says the server connection is blocked. However i have tried all of the steps listed on the site without any luck

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

AYMelele, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Rek226 Win User

I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection

Xbox one says I'm connected to Internet but won't connect to Xbox live

So my xbox one keeps telling me that I'm connected to the Internet and that it's all good, but when I try to run my multiplayer test, it just says that it couldn't be completed at this time? Well my question is, How come I have Internet access but yet it
    won't let me sign into Xbox live? Any suggestions or fixes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Rek226, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection

1. I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection - Similar Threads - help Xbox App

2. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  3. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  4. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  5. My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.: I was using my laptop when I lost internet. My internet icon has disappeared. It says I can no longer test the adapter and I can no longer connect to the internet....
  6. My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.: I was using my laptop when I lost internet. My internet icon has disappeared. It says I can no longer test the adapter and I can no longer connect to the internet....
  7. xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet: Hello,I'm trying to login to the xbox app, but I get a screen saying i'm not connected to the internet.When i try to configure my xbox one controller, i get an error saying something went wrong with the xbox identity provider with error code 0x800701F4.i am definitely...
  8. Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet

Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet: every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft windows 10 edition it says that I am not connected to the internet and gives me this error: you'll need to connect to the internet for this it doesn't look like you're...
  9. I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.: I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection. But! I actually do have connection, because I'm making this post. So it sayd connected, but no internet acces. All started after updating Windows. submitted by /u/majoraswrath360 [link] [comments]...
  10. Apps say an active internet connection is required

Apps say an active internet connection is required: The History app keeps saying "An active internet connection is required. Please check your connection and try again." I have an internet connection but when I click on Retry it does not change. How do I fix this?...