Windows 10: I want: Highest User Rights, No safety or Access messages/Denials

Discus and support I want: Highest User Rights, No safety or Access messages/Denials in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, doesn anyone know how to get Full Rights in Windows 10? Rights to everything, something that says "every rule of safety is deleted for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by heni63, Feb 14, 2019.

1. heni63 Win User

I want: Highest User Rights, No safety or Access messages/Denials

Hello guys,

doesn anyone know how to get Full Rights in Windows 10?

Rights to everything, something that says "every rule of safety is deleted for you".
    Access to every folder, Subfolder, ability to delete everything, no matter of what file.

Is there any guide out there? Or how many steps are there?

I know the step to the Local Admin, disabling UAC, disablign Firewall and Defender,
    but still getting messages of things I can't do or just weird Program messages, when it doens't know
    what happened, because there is some deep safety rule.

Right now Iam using MSMG tool to minimize my windows Version, and it won't allow
    to delete the windows files. But also while running the Program I get the message of things with "Access denials".

I would find it cool to know what to do in all those cases of Access Problems and how
    to avoid them completely or how to deactivate everything for the moment you need.

Cheers

:)

heni63, Feb 14, 2019
  2. anjilearn Win User

access denial

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

1. I am not trying to change a file on the C drive. I am working on the D drive with a disc/disk. When I click on properties there is not an option for Security. The options are General, Hardware, Sharing, Customize, and Recording. When I click properties on
    a folder within the D drive I am given the options of General, Sharing, and Customize. The general attributes are designated as Read only. When I uncheck the read only option, I am prompted with a pop-up that indicated Access Denied - You will need to provide
    administrator permission to change these attributes. I click continue as I am an administrator within this computer. A new pop-up window opens labelled as Error Applying Attributes with a message : An error occurred applying attributes to the file D:.*/*.JPG.
    Access is denied. The *.* is indicative of each and every file as it states this message for each file if I click ignore.

2. Again, there is not an option for Security so I am unable to proceed with these instructions.

3. I entered what you suggested in the command prompt.

The response was :

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

There is no change in the D drive access denial.

When I open security properties within the C drive there are the following group or user names:

Authenticated Users

SYSTEM

Administrators (family-computer\Administrators)

Users (family-computer\Users)

I do not understand who or what Authenticated Users or SYSTEM are referring to. There are two administrators and two normal users on this computer.

The Authenticated Users field has only a Special Permissions checked in ALLOW.

SYSTEM has ALLOW checked on all fields except Special Permission.

Administrators has an ALLOW checked on all fields except Special Permissions.

I am unable to remove the Special Permissions Allow for the Authenticated Users. Do you suggest I try removing this Group or User name? Is this safe to do or will I do damage?

anjilearn, Feb 14, 2019
  3. access denial

Hi,

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Folder permission

• In File Explorer, right click on the documents folder.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Click the box to allow Home Users full control.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

That should fix the problem if not try 2 method

Method 2: Try taking ownership of the folder (and by "the" folder, I mean any one having an issue). If they are all in one folder, use that one. If it's all of them, start with C:\Users\(your username) and work from
    there.

To take ownership:

• Right-click the folder and go to Properties

• In Properties, go to Security (tab) > Advanced (button at the bottom) > Owner (tab)

• In the Owner tab, the current owner will be listed. Yours will likely say it's unknown but regardless, if it doesn't say your current username (and if the username is the same, just do it anyway), click Edit (button).

• Under "Change owner to:" select your current account, check the box next to "Replace owner on sub containers and objects" and click OK. Depending on all that's under the folder, this may take a long time.
    After you are the current owner, you should be able to change permissions as you need.

Method 3:

Perform system file checker. Follow the steps below which will help you:

• Open an elevated command prompt.

• In the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow.
    The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists or if you have any Windows related queries please get back to us. We are happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 14, 2019
  4. TomSutter Win User

Controlled Accessed Folded denial notifiction

how can I see the complete path to the app shown in a 'Controlled Accessed Folded denial'
    notification to decide if I want to add the app to the list of safe or allowed apps. the notification typically displays something to the effect: "C:\Prog...\AppName.exe", which leaves a lot of folders to search through if one
    can't expose the full path. and if I find the app in two or places I am completely at a loss.

TomSutter, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. I want: Highest User Rights, No safety or Access messages/Denials - Similar Threads - Highest User Rights

2. Access denial

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access denial: I am being denied access to transfer data onto a blank cd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denial/a6789789-d108-43bb-ba71-c69bc9f8e0ef
  3. Access denial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denial: I am being denied access to transfer data onto a blank cd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denial/a6789789-d108-43bb-ba71-c69bc9f8e0ef
  4. Access denial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 reinstallation and System 32 Access denial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reinstallation and System 32 Access denial: I made the mistake of blocking access to the main hard drive for all of my accounts on pc so I couldn’t change permission for any account or open any app as admin or any map in the hard drive. Like a moron My first reaction was to just wipe the computer and reinstall windows...
  6. "Other User" message BUT there's the right user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Other User" message BUT there's the right user: When the logon screen appears, there's a message that has something to do with Other User, then the default screen is the other user login. The right account is still there, but it's annoying to have to click on it andthen type in my Microsoft account password which is...
  7. Access Denial

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access Denial: Hello Microsoft community, I am trying to run c/c++ code on my computer using Atom text editor but when i try to run the I have no access to the command prompt.More detailed in the screenshot. Thank you! [ATTACH]...
  8. Denial of Access to a major Folder, Read-Permissions, Owner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Denial of Access to a major Folder, Read-Permissions, Owner: When I try to access my largest picture Folder in File Explorer in Build 1909 that was installed on April 11, 2020--; I get a message box telling me I do not have Permission to access it. I am the only person ever to operate this computer--; unless one includes the up to...
  9. Systemwise denial of access in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Systemwise denial of access in Windows 10: Hey, The past few weeks i am experiencing a really weird type of system malfunction. NOTHING runs as it is supposed to, for long enough, and i keep getting this access denied error along with a general slowdown of my system which is fairly new. So far this error is...
  10. I want: Highest User Rights, No safety or Access messages/Denials

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want: Highest User Rights, No safety or Access messages/Denials: Hello guys, doesn anyone know how to get Full Rights in Windows 10? Rights to everything, something that says "every rule of safety is deleted for you". Access to every folder, Subfolder, ability to delete everything, no matter of what file. Is there any guide out there?...