Windows 10: I want install default account as Administrator

Discus and support I want install default account as Administrator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am so far installed windowsAmong these most wanted featuresThat is when install as Administrator account.....because It's onerous enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TK50P‍, Sep 27, 2022.

1. TK50P‍ Win User

I want install default account as Administrator

Hi I am so far installed windowsAmong these most wanted featuresThat is when install as Administrator account.....because It's onerous enable Administrator account.*Note: It is not with using Command Prompt. in the OOBE.And I want to skip OOBE.Is there a way?

:)

TK50P‍, Sep 27, 2022
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Enable Default Administrator on Windows

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to enable settings to gain full access of the PC.

You can achieve this by enabling the default administrator on your PC. However, we cannot link it with another user account. Default administrator has permissions to access all the settings and features without any UAC prompts.
    Please follow the steps to enable the default administrator on the PC.

1. Open Start Menu and type
      CMD.
    2. Now right click on it and click on
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to enable hidden administrator:
      net user administrator /active:yes
    4. Restart the PC and then try logging in to the
      Administrator account.

Note: The default administrator account is usually used to troubleshoot issues, it is recommended to create an administrator account instead of using the default administrator
    account.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 27, 2022
  4. I want install default account as Administrator

administrator account

We suggest that you enable the hidden administrator in Windows Recovery Environment (WinRe). Kindly download the ISO file provided on this

link
    and create a bootable media.

Once you're done creating an installation media, follow the steps below to access WinRe.

• Insert the installation media.
    • Reboot your computer.
    • Press any key to proceed when prompted.
    • On the Install Now window, click Repair your computer.
    • Choose Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Click Command Prompt.
    • On the Command Prompt, type this command:

Net user administrator /active:yes
    • Close the Command Prompt.
    Once you're done with the steps, reboot your computer and log in using the hidden administrator that you have enabled. Create a new user account or set your main account as Administrator, then delete the hidden administrator.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

I want install default account as Administrator

1. I want install default account as Administrator - Similar Threads - install default account

2. i want one user account to be default at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want one user account to be default at startup: HI so i have two users for my computer, and i want one user account as default so that it comes up first when i open the computer , i tried using the netplwiz thing i saw in a tread but it didnt work...
  3. i want one user account to be default at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want one user account to be default at startup: HI so i have two users for my computer, and i want one user account as default so that it comes up first when i open the computer , i tried using the netplwiz thing i saw in a tread but it didnt work...
  4. I want install default account as Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want install default account as Administrator: Hi I am so far installed windowsAmong these most wanted featuresThat is when install as Administrator account.....because It's onerous enable Administrator account.*Note: It is not with using Command Prompt. in the OOBE.And I want to skip OOBE.Is there a way?...
  5. I want install default account as Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want install default account as Administrator: Hi I am so far installed windowsAmong these most wanted featuresThat is when install as Administrator account.....because It's onerous enable Administrator account.*Note: It is not with using Command Prompt. in the OOBE.And I want to skip OOBE.Is there a way?...
  6. Changing Default Account to Administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Default Account to Administrator?: I cannot disable the User Account Control Setting on my computer and it's more than likely because I do not have an administrator set up. My administrator is set up as "defaultuser1." How in the world can I fix this? How can I change my default account to be the...
  7. Cannot disable default Administrator account.

Cannot disable default Administrator account.: The Administrator account remains on my log-in screen even after setting it to no longer be active. The account I am using is an administrative account separate from the account I am trying to disable. [ATTACH] I disabled the account through the administrator command...
  8. What is the password for the default administrator account?

What is the password for the default administrator account?: Ok so I keep trying to log in to my admin account but I don't know what the password is and I have never changed it so I believe its the default administrator password....
  9. I want to create an administrator account on my pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to create an administrator account on my pc: Hi, I need to create an administrator account on my pc with Windows 10 operating system. Can someone here help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-an-administrator-account-on-my-pc/e04d0291-d4b7-4093-a237-a021e06d5278"
  10. How to disable Default administrator account...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable Default administrator account...: Hi am a facing this problem for long time..When ever i turned my Pc on its showing invalid username/password...Its getting in to a user account for which i dont know the passwpord....its hidden administrator account i think once i tried that in command prompt,,,,, i have...