Windows 10: I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine

Discus and support I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the adapter cost 121USD [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pablo EzequielDelgado, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine

the adapter cost 121USD

I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine 8142c132-ce02-49f0-b3db-c37b10c486c5?upload=true.jpg I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine bda2e60d-c3c1-4741-8efd-98b3f65fb986?upload=true.jpg

:)

Pablo EzequielDelgado, Mar 23, 2019

2. My Kinect 2.0 don't work with my computer

Thank you for your response. To further isolate your concern, we suggest that you plug the Kinect into a different USB 3.0 port on your PC. If possible, set up the Kinect on a different computer to test if there is an issue with the system configuration
    on your computer.

It is also possible that your computer software is outdated. We suggest that you install all the critical and important updates by following the steps on this

link

If you have a spare Kinect Adapter, you can use it on your Kinect to check if there is an issue with the Adapter.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 23, 2019
  3. dccance Win User
    Kinect adapter

When will the Kinect adapter for xbox one be available at the normal price of 39.99? On amazon there is a bit of price gouging at $300, which is ridiculous.

dccance, Mar 23, 2019
  4. I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine

windows kinect

Hi Ruja,

To answer your query, Kinect for Windows is only programmed to work on Windows computers. Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360 can use Xbox Kinect specifically programmed for each of them.

For more information about Kinect for Windows and Xbox Kinect, you can refer to the links below:

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine

1. I want know if my Microsoft Kinect Adapter is genuine - Similar Threads - Microsoft Kinect Adapter

2. I want to know if my windows in genuine or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know if my windows in genuine or not: Hi!Can check whether my windows is genuine or not. Here's the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-if-my-windows-in-genuine-or-not/3e07965b-bbdb-40df-b8da-a434a8c8b7a1
  3. I want to know if my windows in genuine or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to know if my windows in genuine or not: Hi!Can check whether my windows is genuine or not. Here's the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-if-my-windows-in-genuine-or-not/3e07965b-bbdb-40df-b8da-a434a8c8b7a1
  4. I want to know if my windows in genuine or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How will I know my windows is genuine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How will I know my windows is genuine?: My PC was pre-installed with windows and there was a problem so a friend installed a new one on it and I was able to activate it with 'if I'm correct the original product key' so please I want to know whether the windows is genuine....
  6. How will I know my windows is genuine?

How will I know my windows is genuine?: My PC was pre-installed with windows and there was a problem so a friend installed a new one on it and I was able to activate it with 'if I'm correct the original product key' so please I want to know whether the windows is genuine....
  7. I want to know if my Windows 10 is genuine.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to know if my Windows 10 is genuine.: Hello everyone, I have purchased a packaged version of Windows 10 few days ago. It came in a Microsoft box with a Microsoft USB, closed "but somehow no booklet in the package". Anyway, I installed the Windows 10 directly from the USB that came in the box. It seems to be...
  8. Want to know my windows 10 pro is genuine or not?

Want to know my windows 10 pro is genuine or not?: I have purchased Windows 10 pro retail key from the online source. I have applied and my windows 10 was activated but i am not sure it was genuine or not. Please check the screenshot and help me to know the windows was genuine or not. Screenshot :...
  9. i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...

i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...: hello i have a computer my wife bought some 1 year ago. there is a licence in this computer retail i think because there is no key in the bios ..... i want to know if this key is a genuine windows 10 pro key, and since i am making my new computer gigabyte aorus master and i9...
  10. I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?: This is the screenshot:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanted-to-know-whether-my-product-key-is-genuine/5ef81c7a-005b-4401-9e44-4da50c8f14e8"