Windows 10: I want larger font on all displays on my new computer

Discus and support I want larger font on all displays on my new computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I set larger font size for all displays on my computer??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DSPritzos, Jul 17, 2018.

1. DSPritzos Win User

I want larger font on all displays on my new computer

How do I set larger font size for all displays on my computer??

:)

DSPritzos, Jul 17, 2018

2. Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jul 17, 2018
  4. I want larger font on all displays on my new computer

Outlook Mail- How to Change to larger fonts.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the fonts in Mail App are too small for you to read and you want to change the font size to larger than what it is now. We will help you.

This option for changing the fonts and icon size is not applicable for all the applications, but still you may follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Check resizing the text and icons by dragging the scale of resize options.

• Press Windows + I keys, Select System.
    • Select Display. Select Advance Display setting.
    • Select Advance sizing to texts and other items.
    • Under Change size of other items, Select Set a custom scaling level (not recommended).
    • Set it to 100% and drag the Scale level to set the required size
      between 100% to 125%.
    • Select Apply. Sign out and sign in to the account and check.
    Keep us posted if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

I want larger font on all displays on my new computer

1. I want larger font on all displays on my new computer - Similar Threads - larger font displays

2. My Font Folder is not showing all 40k Fonts on Windows 11 New Computer HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Font Folder is not showing all 40k Fonts on Windows 11 New Computer HELP!!!!: I recently got a new computer that has Windows 11. I previously had a 5 five year old computer that had windows 10. I saved all 40k fonts on a western digital passport in a folder. If i plug the external hard drive to another computer windows 10 the folder with the fonts...
  3. i want to change the font on my computer homescreen and outgoing font

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to change the font on my computer homescreen and outgoing font: mailto:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***Barbiz computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-font-on-my-computer/7f591819-d063-4161-bea7-4b8641369468
  4. returning to larger font size

returning to larger font size: how do I click on the "desktop", then screen resolution, then "make text size larger" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-to-larger-font-size/0ac547bf-a51d-4a1b-a32d-d9a76ccef217
  5. I want to transfer win 10 to new larger hd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to transfer win 10 to new larger hd: I have a Lenovo yoga that has win10 pro that was upgraded from win 8.1 in both cases I never had a product code win 8.1 was oem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-win-10-to-new-larger-hd/59f144e0-92cf-4f2b-a965-37cd3a7949f9
  6. My font suddenly gets larger and smaller

My font suddenly gets larger and smaller: I use Windows 10. Have an MSI computer. When I first got it, the font would suddenly get larger and smaller and I would have done nothing to have this happen. I searched for answers and found one that said to go to settings for Mouse & Touchpad, Device and turn off "pinch...
  7. System font on new computer displays weird characters

in Windows 10 Support
    System font on new computer displays weird characters: New computer displays symbols for special characters. For example, in the lower right corner the time reads 729AM and in File Explorer a file name that should be VCMC T&O.docx reads VCMC T^0O.docx. I tried changing the system font but that did not help so I changed back to...
  8. System font on new computer displays ASCII characters

in Windows 10 Support
    System font on new computer displays ASCII characters: New computer displays ASCII symbols for special characters. For example, in the lower right corner the time reads 729AM and in File Explorer a file name that should be VCMC T&O.docx reads VCMC T^0O.docx. I tried changing the system font but that did not help so I changed...
  9. I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my heading font to be larger than my actual letter how do I do this: how do i make my heading font larger than my font in the letter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/i-want-my-heading-font-to-be-larger-than-my-actual/48ae5f9d-f78f-4955-aa2e-e1e12efbca3b
  10. 200% display magnification *AND* larger icon title font possible?

200% display magnification *AND* larger icon title font possible?: My notebook computer has a 3200 x 1800 native resolution which at 100% renders mighty tiny desktop icons and text. In all her wisdom, Mother Microsoft has decreed that 250% resolution is the "(Recommended)" one. Problem is, some "legacy" programs, including WordPerfect and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want larger fonts

2. I want larger typeface on my computer displays