Windows 10: I want MIcrosoft Store Download link

Discus and support I want MIcrosoft Store Download link in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't have Microsoft Store on my pc.So,I want it's download link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HiddenShadow, May 14, 2020.

1. I want MIcrosoft Store Download link

I don't have Microsoft Store on my pc.So,I want it's download link

:)

HiddenShadow, May 14, 2020

2. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, May 14, 2020
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, May 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I want MIcrosoft Store Download link

Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Hello @apoklyps3, *Smile

If you are wanting a link for a Microsoft Store app shortcut, then you could create one using the link below.

ms-windows-store:

*Arrow App Commands List for Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, May 14, 2020
Thema:

I want MIcrosoft Store Download link

1. I want MIcrosoft Store Download link - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft Store Download

2. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  3. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  4. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  5. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  6. When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...: and I need to drive E: because there's no room on disk C: there's no space. I tried changing the destination of the installation to disk E: but it keeps opening up in disk C: Please help me...
  7. When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...

When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...: and I need to drive E: because there's no room on disk C: there's no space. I tried changing the destination of the installation to disk E: but it keeps opening up in disk C: Please help me...
  8. I need to download Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to download Microsoft Store: i have unistalled Microsoft Store as i have been fixing a problem on it now i don't know how to install it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-download-microsoft-store/9113a453-053c-4055-b3d2-398e04b19bf9
  9. I need to download Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to download Microsoft Store: i have unistalled Microsoft Store as i have been fixing a problem on it now i don't know how to install it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-download-microsoft-store/9113a453-053c-4055-b3d2-398e04b19bf9
  10. LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE: i Just purchased FX Simulator 2020 and have a new PC. Apparently I have to link my PC to Microsoft to commence a download! The PC is a Hybrid AMD I think not asurface Pro/duo Xbox etc. How do I link this PC to Microsoft? my real question is why do I link?...