Windows 10: I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

Discus and support I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I didn't buy a new computer because I wanted to be forced to allow the Microsoft Corporation access to my computer anytime they want to violate my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AntiMonopoly, Oct 19, 2019.

1. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

I didn't buy a new computer because I wanted to be forced to allow the Microsoft Corporation access to my computer anytime they want to violate my privacy. I also don't like being forced to have an active lock screen. The old CTRL-ALT-DEL worked just fine. Maybe I don't WANT to type in a password to use my own computer which I paid for. I wonder how may others resent this "New Normal" level of personal privacy violation. I really would like to see class action lawsuits over these issues. Microsoft should be broken up and they should be made to stop intrusion of my computer anytime I have the temerity to connect to the internet.

So mind your own business Microsoft, I don't feel warm and cosy knowing that some Microsoft employee and who knows who else relative to Microsoft, of unknown character, is stalking me via my computer.

:)

AntiMonopoly, Oct 19, 2019

2. Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2019
  3. pepanee Win User
    Different Lock Screen Picture When Turning On The Computer

Hi Bree. I went to that location and I apparently already have that option set to On. So I was hoping if taking it a step further would fix it, yet it didn't:

What I did was turn Off that setting, restarted the computer. Then after the computer finished loading, I went back to that setting location and turned it back On. I restarted the computer hoping that this 'probably' fixed the little bug, but nope, I accidentally forgot to cross my fingers, hence the Man Cave still haunts me.

pepanee, Oct 19, 2019
  4. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

Turn on num lock at log-in screen

I'm trying to turn "num lock" on when windows starts up

• Press F10 to access Setup.
    • Goto "Advanced" > "Device Options".
    • Enable "Num Lock".

Using Computer Setup (F10) Utilities Computer

Source HP Compaq 6000 Pro All-in-One PC - Computer Setup (F10) Utility

DavidPostill, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

1. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I... - Similar Threads - Microsoft stop accessing

2. I want Edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  3. I want Edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  4. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer: how do i? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-to-stop-accessing-my-computer/e49cd8d5-aa64-4bf6-9f34-6c59f5d71aa8
  5. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer

I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer: how do i? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-to-stop-accessing-my-computer/e49cd8d5-aa64-4bf6-9f34-6c59f5d71aa8
  6. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My laptop display doesn't turn off after the screen is locked. I want it to turn off after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop display doesn't turn off after the screen is locked. I want it to turn off after...: I re-installed Windows, since then I'm facing this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-display-doesnt-turn-off-after-the-screen/62d80162-d97f-4bef-be02-76fdd23508e1
  8. My laptop display doesn't turn off after the screen is locked. I want it to turn off after...

My laptop display doesn't turn off after the screen is locked. I want it to turn off after...: I re-installed Windows, since then I'm facing this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-display-doesnt-turn-off-after-the-screen/62d80162-d97f-4bef-be02-76fdd23508e1
  9. My laptop display doesn't turn off after the screen is locked. I want it to turn off after...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. I want shutdown but NOT turn off...

in Windows 10 Support
    I want shutdown but NOT turn off...: Hello all. Wondered if anyone can help. Back in the day when you shutdown Windows it would shut down and wait patiently for you to turn the power off. Nowadays, you shutdown and the machine will turn itself off. ACPI and all that Which is great. But I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want microsoft out of my computer

2. Microsoft apps stops processing windows messages