Windows 10: I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

Discus and support I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I didn't buy a new computer because I wanted to be forced to allow the Microsoft Corporation access to my computer anytime they want to violate my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AntiMonopoly, Oct 19, 2019.

1. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

I didn't buy a new computer because I wanted to be forced to allow the Microsoft Corporation access to my computer anytime they want to violate my privacy. I also don't like being forced to have an active lock screen. The old CTRL-ALT-DEL worked just fine. Maybe I don't WANT to type in a password to use my own computer which I paid for. I wonder how may others resent this "New Normal" level of personal privacy violation. I really would like to see class action lawsuits over these issues. Microsoft should be broken up and they should be made to stop intrusion of my computer anytime I have the temerity to connect to the internet.

So mind your own business Microsoft, I don't feel warm and cosy knowing that some Microsoft employee and who knows who else relative to Microsoft, of unknown character, is stalking me via my computer.

:)

AntiMonopoly, Oct 19, 2019

2. Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2019
  3. pepanee Win User
    Different Lock Screen Picture When Turning On The Computer

Hi Bree. I went to that location and I apparently already have that option set to On. So I was hoping if taking it a step further would fix it, yet it didn't:

What I did was turn Off that setting, restarted the computer. Then after the computer finished loading, I went back to that setting location and turned it back On. I restarted the computer hoping that this 'probably' fixed the little bug, but nope, I accidentally forgot to cross my fingers, hence the Man Cave still haunts me.

pepanee, Oct 19, 2019
  4. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

Turn on num lock at log-in screen

I'm trying to turn "num lock" on when windows starts up

• Press F10 to access Setup.
    • Goto "Advanced" > "Device Options".
    • Enable "Num Lock".

Using Computer Setup (F10) Utilities Computer

Source HP Compaq 6000 Pro All-in-One PC - Computer Setup (F10) Utility

DavidPostill, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I...

1. I want Microsoft to stop accessing my computer and I want to turn off the lock screen, I... - Similar Threads - Microsoft stop accessing

2. I want No Password when I turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want No Password when I turn on the computer: All I want is for it to not ask for a password and I want to remove the lock screen all together. The stupid lock screen comes on after a few minutes. I want my screen saver to come on, not the lock screen asking me for my password. I already went to netplwiz user accounts...
  3. I want to install itunes on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to install itunes on my computer: How do I install iTunes on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-itunes-on-my-computer/f8b2d321-33cd-4dab-a95d-2dab0591e9c9
  4. I want to take my microsoft account off of administrator on my computer.

I want to take my microsoft account off of administrator on my computer.: Hello, I am trying to switch Microsoft accounts on my Windows 10 computer. The one I am currently using seems to be set as Administrator, and I cannot remove it or change it. I have another Microsoft account I would like to have logged in to my computer instead. I don't know...
  5. I want to prevent an involuntary reboot. I do not want to turn off Windows Update, and I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to prevent an involuntary reboot. I do not want to turn off Windows Update, and I...: I want to prevent an involuntary reboot. I do not want to turn off Windows Update, and I don't mind being prompted to restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-prevent-an-involuntary-reboot-i-do-not/b10458d5-6c30-4dc6-9f48-82a0221df5fb
  6. HOW CAN I STOP USING THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR THIS COMPUTER, I WANT TO DONATE IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW CAN I STOP USING THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR THIS COMPUTER, I WANT TO DONATE IT: I WANT TO DONATE THIS COMPUTER, HOW CAN I ERASE MY ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-using-the-microsoft-account-for/afd4b31c-0bdf-4ff3-bf7e-7053e824b984"
  7. Rotation lock setting keeps turning itself off but I want to keep it on

Rotation lock setting keeps turning itself off but I want to keep it on: I use the Rotation lock setting to fix the position of my laptop screen when I'm using the device at an angle. However, any time a charger is plugged in or unplugged the Rotation lock setting turns off. Additionally, the setting sometimes randomly turns off for no reason, and...
  8. My touch screen is not working correctly, and I want to turn it off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touch screen is not working correctly, and I want to turn it off...: I already tried going to device manager, but my computer just won't open device manager, and touch settings won't show up in control panel. WHAT DO I DO!?! P.S. I already tried restarting... and that didn't help......
  9. I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to switch off the password requirement when I switch on my computer: I just got a new computer and it requires me to sign in with a password every time I power on, I want to be able to use my own stuff in my own home without needing passwords to switch on and off. Nobody else is going to be near my stuff....
  10. I want shutdown but NOT turn off...

in Windows 10 Support
    I want shutdown but NOT turn off...: Hello all. Wondered if anyone can help. Back in the day when you shutdown Windows it would shut down and wait patiently for you to turn the power off. Nowadays, you shutdown and the machine will turn itself off. ACPI and all that Which is great. But I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want microsoft out of my computer

2. Microsoft apps stops processing windows messages