Windows 10: I want more settings

Discus and support I want more settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We want More Settings like work mode or gaming mod control the brightness or light Like more light less light That will be good at gaming mode or work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SleemAllam, Mar 24, 2021.

1. I want more settings

We want More Settings like work mode or gaming mod control the brightness or light Like more light less light That will be good at gaming mode or work mode

:)

SleemAllam, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 24, 2021
  4. I want more settings

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

I want more settings

1. I want more settings - Similar Threads - more settings

2. I have set my PC to reset with all drivers clear but it's now more than 7 hours what should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have set my PC to reset with all drivers clear but it's now more than 7 hours what should...: I have set my PC to factory reset with all drivers clear but it's now more than 7 hours what should I do please help me with this problem as I have only one pc...
  3. I have set my PC to reset with all drivers clear but it's now more than 7 hours what should...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have set my PC to reset with all drivers clear but it's now more than 7 hours what should...: I have set my PC to factory reset with all drivers clear but it's now more than 7 hours what should I do please help me with this problem as I have only one pc...
  4. I have set my PC to reset with all drivers clear but it's now more than 7 hours what should...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I set my screen to lock on a timeout duration of more than 1 minute?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set my screen to lock on a timeout duration of more than 1 minute?: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11, an ROG X13 running on AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS with 32gb RAM and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU. I personally don't think those are relevant since I highly doubt it would interfere with my lock screen. But it has been asked before its...
  6. How do I set my screen to lock on a timeout duration of more than 1 minute?

How do I set my screen to lock on a timeout duration of more than 1 minute?: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11, an ROG X13 running on AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS with 32gb RAM and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU. I personally don't think those are relevant since I highly doubt it would interfere with my lock screen. But it has been asked before its...
  7. How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?: I know how to set multiple alarms in Windows 11, but it stops letting me add more than 32 alarms in total.I want to add at least 75 alarms for the day to be added but I can not. Waiting for someone to solve my problem....
  8. How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?

How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?: I know how to set multiple alarms in Windows 11, but it stops letting me add more than 32 alarms in total.I want to add at least 75 alarms for the day to be added but I can not. Waiting for someone to solve my problem....
  9. Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing: I want to have more pins instead of recommendations showing in my Windows 11 home menu.According to this article and many others, this is possible via the settings > personalization > start > adjust the layout to show more...
  10. Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing

Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing: I want to have more pins instead of recommendations showing in my Windows 11 home menu.According to this article and many others, this is possible via the settings > personalization > start > adjust the layout to show more...