Windows 10: I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.

Discus and support I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Need help n advice on how to setup based on the question. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DennisGXX, May 26, 2023.

1. DennisGXX Win User

I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.

Need help n advice on how to setup based on the question. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.

:)

DennisGXX, May 26, 2023

2. Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, May 26, 2023
  3. After entering password it’s user profile login failed

Hi Vicki Longnecker,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete error message that you get when you try to login to your computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you have any other administrator user account on the computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?

Also, you can try launching the On-Screen Keyboard from the sign-in screen by selecting the
    Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen, and then select
    On-Screen Keyboard. Type the password using the On-Screen Keyboard and check if you are able to login to your computer.

I have gone through your post and it appears that this issue could be due to a
    user profile corruption or an existence of a temporary profile. In order to get clarity on this issue, I would suggest you to follow the steps below.

I suggest you to first Start your PC in Safe Mode and check if you are able to login to your computer.

If you are able to login to your user account in Safe Mode, then go to
    This PC
    > Double-click on the C: drive (drive where Operating System is installed) >
    Users folder. In the Users folder, check for any profiles with an unusual name or if there is a profile named as Temp and please reply us with the result.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 26, 2023
  4. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 26, 2023
Thema:

I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.

1. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile. - Similar Threads - users login common

2. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  3. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  4. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users: Hello All,I'm new to Intune and trying to test MDM functionality to our Mac, Windows & Linux machines. We are using Google workspace as our primary IDP and I federated Google workspace as IDP and Azure AD as SP and enabled Single sign on that works fine When I login to...
  6. Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users

Login to Windows11 machines with Azure ad joined domain users: Hello All,I'm new to Intune and trying to test MDM functionality to our Mac, Windows & Linux machines. We are using Google workspace as our primary IDP and I federated Google workspace as IDP and Azure AD as SP and enabled Single sign on that works fine When I login to...
  7. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.: Need help n advice on how to setup based on the question. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-ad-users-when-login-to-common-machines/597c6d6d-22b6-4d54-982e-b6d49a884b50
  8. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.

I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile.: Need help n advice on how to setup based on the question. I want my ad users when login to common machines to be direct to a temp profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-ad-users-when-login-to-common-machines/597c6d6d-22b6-4d54-982e-b6d49a884b50
  9. User in temp profile Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User in temp profile Windows 10: Hi all,I have several customers with a common problem: when the user accesses they are redirected to a temporary user with the following message on the screen:By disconnecting, as suggested, and reconnecting they regularly log into their profile. This happens every time they...
  10. User Logins on Common Workstation Locations Configuring

in Windows 10 Support
    User Logins on Common Workstation Locations Configuring: I have a series of laptops running W10 Professional that will be running in our different A/V rooms, and these laptops are on our domain. For security reasons I’ll want anyone using them to log on with their own domain userid, not a common one for each room. When they log on...