Windows 10: I want my home page to always open in Windows 10

Discus and support I want my home page to always open in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a particular home page I use. When Edge opens it takes me to "my home page" but whenever I open a new tab, Edge starts a "blank page" and I must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BruceReich, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I want my home page to always open in Windows 10

I have a particular home page I use. When Edge opens it takes me to "my home page" but whenever I open a new tab, Edge starts a "blank page" and I must click the home page button. When I go to Settings and then to "open new tabs with" the only 3 options are "top site and suggested favorites", top sites" and "blank page", THIS STINKS!!! Can't I set Edge up to always open my own HOME PAGE?

I'm new to Windows 10 so any help is very much appreciated!

:)

BruceReich, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I want my home page to always open in Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

I want my home page to always open in Windows 10

1. I want my home page to always open in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - home page always

2. URI Scheme reference to always open Settings App on Home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URI Scheme reference to always open Settings App on Home page: Using "ms-settings:", in the Run command, this opens the Settings App to its Home page. After, if I use "ms-settings:bluetooth", the same Settings App will be redirected to its Bluetooth page. If I want to go back to Settings Home Page using a URI Scheme, "ms-settings:" does...
  3. URI Scheme reference to always open Settings App on Home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    URI Scheme reference to always open Settings App on Home page: Using "ms-settings:", in the Run command, this opens the Settings App to its Home page. After, if I use "ms-settings:bluetooth", the same Settings App will be redirected to its Bluetooth page. If I want to go back to Settings Home Page using a URI Scheme, "ms-settings:" does...
  4. URI Scheme reference to always open Settings App on Home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 ignores my default home page and opens Google

Windows 10 ignores my default home page and opens Google: I know how to set the Home Page, and I've had it set quite some time. But the last few days Windows 10 has opened at the Google search page several times. I haven't made any changes. I'd like to know how to fix this. When it opens on the Google search page, if I click on...
  6. Windows search bar opens always Microsoft edge and i want it to open google

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search bar opens always Microsoft edge and i want it to open google: Whenever I hit the Windows button on the keyboard or on the taskbar and enter a term to search, it will always open in edge with a Bing search, even though my default browser is Chrome. I've tried to change it in edge so it will open google instead of Bing but this doe still...
  7. Windows search bar opens always Microsoft edge and i want it to open google

in Cortana
    Windows search bar opens always Microsoft edge and i want it to open google: Whenever I hit the Windows button on the keyboard or on the taskbar and enter a term to search, it will always open in edge with a Bing search, even though my default browser is Chrome. I've tried to change it in edge so it will open google instead of Bing but this doe still...
  8. do not want microsoft home page

do not want microsoft home page: I created a Microsoft account unaware it was changing everything. I want to return to my usual browser of Google chrome but can't seem to get out of Microsoft. How do I do this?...
  9. I want programs to open in background, always.

I want programs to open in background, always.: Hi Lets say I'm typing an email, and I know I need to open up another program, let say Photoshop. So I start Photoshop and continue typing my email. Now while Photoshop is opening up, it gives me a welcome screen. So I have to alt-Tab away from that. And then when Photoshop...
  10. Home page of windows 10?

Home page of windows 10?: Can I start-up with the older version? There has to be a way. I am just hard school. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-of-windows-10/7cc42703-9d25-4e09-9ebf-b71ea272f2b5