Windows 10: I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

Discus and support I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want my old photo editing options back the way they were before a recent Update and it's now more difficult to edit pictures. Can anyone please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Topazthecat, Jun 15, 2022.

1. I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

I want my old photo editing options back the way they were before a recent Update and it's now more difficult to edit pictures. Can anyone please help? Thank You

:)

Topazthecat, Jun 15, 2022

2. Automatic Update Made Photo Editing Not Work Correctly

This is NOT solved--just fixed.
    Microsoft ran an automated update a couple of days ago and now photo editing is not working the way it did previously. I shoot a lot of photos for a local news website and after editing, saved them with new names that help me sort--so, for example, football photos might be F1, f2, etc. After the update, when i edit a photo, it saves only as a copy of the original name (IMG4028, for example, so I get IMG4028(2). Only after I do that, do I get the "save as" option back, which means i either give up my naming convention or have two or more copies of everything.
    Any suggestions? The "save as" option does not appear in the first step anymore.

ADDED: It's the software that came bundled with the Windows 10 Edge computer--it's just the Photos app.

Thank you.

Pam Robinson, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Arcadian Win User
    Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc....
    Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert....
    Thanks

Arcadian, Jun 15, 2022
  4. lxROKxl Win User

I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent  Software Update... [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent  Software Update... :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

1. I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update... - Similar Threads - Old Photo Editing

2. How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?: Is there a way to get all my photo's back like I used to do by reverting back an earlier day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-all-my-photos-back-the-way-they-were/5b9e8782-c60a-4f7e-871c-e1195c40ca03
  3. How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?: Is there a way to get all my photo's back like I used to do by reverting back an earlier day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-all-my-photos-back-the-way-they-were/5b9e8782-c60a-4f7e-871c-e1195c40ca03
  4. How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App: I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App. It was stupid for Windows to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-old-windows-clarity-option-back-in-the/69e69069-1a21-4f7c-83b2-f351fd1b00c8
  6. I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App

I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App: I want the old Windows "Clarity" option back in the Window Photo App. It was stupid for Windows to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-old-windows-clarity-option-back-in-the/69e69069-1a21-4f7c-83b2-f351fd1b00c8
  7. I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...: I want my old photo editing options back the way they were before a recent Update and it's now more difficult to edit pictures. Can anyone please help? Thank You...
  8. I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...: I want my old photo editing options back the way they were before a recent Update and it's now more difficult to edit pictures. Can anyone please help? Thank You...
  9. I want my settings back to where they were before Windows 10 update this is so aggravating!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want my settings back to where they were before Windows 10 update this is so aggravating!!: Every time Windows updates it changes the entire look of my computer. I am sick of this and apparently several other people are. I can not find an answer on how to fix. I have been on this computer for over an hour trying to get my original settings back....
  10. I want my files and photos the way they were before onedrive messed them up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want my files and photos the way they were before onedrive messed them up: I want my files and photos the way they were before onedrive messed them up in the cloud. Maybe someone can tell me how to shut off onedrive and my files will be there. Is there a way restore files and photos just the way they before Onedrive took them away. If I turn off...